So What Are You Doing Part #3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't sleep.....still on a cloud after a friend was voer and we exchanged gifts tonite. I got the Vertigo necklace and an external hard drive chocked full of U2 bootlegs going back to 1978 early days contract demos! I gotta have this insured! :wink:

star wars episode IV

The things you do with people as a way to spend time together before you go away are very interesting.

We watched III earlier today.

It's 5 am......

:slant:

We have just gotten back fro mthe airport where I picked up my sister. She is visiting from Portland. I was just up there visiting her for the U2 show and now she is here! She is going to the Univ. of Oregon bowl game here in San Diego tomorrow but we are planning a New Year's party with close friends. So we are laughing and she is unpacking....we will go to bed soon.

I am just hanging out on the Blue Crack. Thinking about folding a load of clean towels that are sitting in the dryer and then reading the directions and setting up my iHome :applaud:

Then I need to get some rest so I can celebrate my birthday tomorrow!!! :wink: :dancing:

I got home a little while ago from an awesome birthday! I drove a helluva lot back and forth but it was worth it. I re connected with some family members, saw all my family and friends and my son at work! It was a beautiful day!

I am trying to stay warm with the space heater blasting here in my office and still seethign mad after arguing with my Ex about his decision to quit paying spousal support to me a year earlier than the court ordered. My rent is due today. :ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom