So this is goodbye (...for now...)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ouizy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I am outta here...

For a little while at least.

I am due to be married in exactly 17 days and then I am off for my honeymoon for two weeks. Due to a new building in the works, my job load has picked up dramatically, and I cannot remember the last time I posted here.

Due to these two things, I am going to say goodbye for a while, and will return when I have a moment to breathe (and probably share some experiences...)

I wish everyone the best, and when I return I will have a ring on my finger and will start a new chapter in my life.

:wave:

Yours,

congratulations, have a great wedding/honeymoon and stuff

:up: and good luck with your workload

Ouizy! Congrats and all the jibba-jabbah. Have fun on the honeymoon and don't worry, work will be waiting for you when you get back. Kidding. Well, not really but you know...

:reject:

:wave:

:sad: I always cry at weddings and when people I like go away:sad:
But 'tis a beautiful thing you are doing man:heart: Go give that girl the best days of her life....and then surprise her by giving her a whole lifetime of beautiful days....and have lots of babies....imho:angel:
:dance: :dance: and then I drink too much at weddings and start that dancing thing:dance: lucky my invitation got lost in the mail:sexywink:
have you chosen a U2 song for your big day? will you tell us?
best wishes to you ouizy and love always to the bride:)
aloha:wave:

deadset...I feel so happy/sad right now...love really is a beautiful thing, it's immense, the biggest project you'll ever work on, just watch it thrive and grow.....it's a miracle

congratulations! hope you have a great wedding and an even better honeymoon!! here's to hoping you come back to find out someone was doing your work for you while you were gone. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom