So long Pluto, we hardly knew thee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What is it with these revisionists, i mean what was the point of studying these subjects at school only for them to be changed when you leave, their scum, they will say Charles Darwin was right next. :wink:

Justin24 said:
Excactly. Pluto Sound Better.

Isn't Uranus a Gas planet?? hahahaha

omg lmfao

:lmao:

Also, just the other day they were saying they were going to expand the solar system to a grand total of 12. Now they downsize it. Make up your freakin minds.
And keep pluto :angry:

Fear not, as soon we'll have 9 planets again when the aliens from planet X contact us.
And tell us the name planet X sucks.
So we'll rename it pluto.
And then we'll live happily ever after with our new alien friends.
:happy:

Oddly enough, our new alien best friends will look a lot like this.,..
spacepluto.jpg

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:
:shifty:

The invasion has already begun.....there are two aliens living in my basement :shh:

Your Harbouring Illegal Aliens Brightest Star!!! :ohmy: Call the InterPlanetary Naturalization Services!!!

Well it's a good thing you didn't dress them like this. Then they would really Stand out.

mj.jpg

Those scientists need to get themselves actual lives.. Didn't they haev anything better to do then to discuss wether or not Pluto is a planet.. I want it to be a planet even if it's a small planet. :grumpy:

Maybe those scientists have size issues them selves.. and their projecting it onto this planet.. :coocoo:

Anything is possible.. Even a solar system that grew and then shrank again all of a sudden.. :huh:

Well I finally found a picture of what Plutonions look like. If you see one of these staring through your window at night Scream Bloody Mary.

aj.jpg

Remember what happened to Cartman.

Adam'sbaby said:
Those scientists need to get themselves actual lives.. Didn't they haev anything better to do then to discuss wether or not Pluto is a planet.. I want it to be a planet even if it's a small planet. :grumpy:

They always pick on the little guy. :tsk:

Those darn scientists are just bullies. After being given wedgies for a couple decades they are seeking revenge on a poor defenseless lil planet.

:sad:

It's ok Pluto, I belive you're a planet!!

~BrightestStar~ said:

That's the single greatest picture of Joan Rivers ever.

She's got some hardcore lockjaw, I think she forgot an oiling session.

Justin24 said:
Well I finally found a picture of what Plutonions look like. If you see one of these staring through your window at night Scream Bloody Mary.

aj.jpg

Remember what happened to Cartman.

That alien's a total wuss. I could take him. :mad:

Here's my evalutation of the planets, I'll make this into a wikipedia article, if you want. :wink: :

"Mercury
An awesome fireball. It can stay.

Venus
It's where our women come from. KEEP IT.

Earth
Overrated. We've polluted it. Neptune (see below) is more inhabitable now. Get rid of it.

Mars
It sucks. We've wasted trillions of dollars trying to figure out what lives there, and it's just monsters anyway, so it needs to go.

Jupiter
Big, and it has pretty colors. It can stay.

Saturn
Rings. 'Nuff said. It can stay.

Uranus
The worst planet ever (besides Earth)...a piece of floating crap, really, which means it's already better than Earth, though that's not saying much. It still needs to go.

Neptune
It may be where our hurricanes come from, but it still looks cool. It can stay.

Pluto
It rocks out loud. Pick on the little guy, will you? Well, PLUTO WILL RISE AGAIN! Of course it can stay!

The sun is alright. So, as you can see, if it were up to me, there'd only be 6 planets... :drool:"

So, do you think I should submit it?

:sad:ever since I heard the news from the people who live here, i have been angry and sad...no more kids writing stories about me in gr 4 or 3....no more little sayings im in!!!!

this is a dark day a dark dark day!!!

Back
Top Bottom