So let's win that old conference now...Describe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami^haha thanks, not so much...yeah my dad's jewish or whatever, i am an "agnostic" i think, meaning i am confused :wink:

i had a good new years zootles, it was so great to see all my cousins. :D how was yours? any resolutions? :wink:

mine was good, thanks. Partied at a club in NYC. :dance:

:wink:

Only one resolution here.. that I hope I keep... to find a job that I actually like as opposed to the current one!

Souly said:
After my shows, the little hairs on my arms would stand up when I heard Wake Up. :wink:

<always gets goosebumps when it comes on unexpectedly

tre, I seem older? :flirt: So do you...seriously, remember when I thought you were older? :lol:

sounds fun zootles :dance: so do you want a new career or just a new boss/position? :lol:

tre, you have sort of a resolution, to find out what to do with your life. which is more than im attempting, i have no resolutions at all :wink:

VertigoGal said:
so do you want a new career or just a new boss/position? :lol:

actually I would just settle for a new boss instead of the total asshole I have right now! :lol: :|

ohh.. and more pay! :rockon:

sorry you have an asshole boss zootles, i am hoping that he suddenly become incapable of holding his position :shifty:...and that your new boss gives you a 300% raise and free U2 tickets to their 2006 US stadium tour of their new album :rockon:

VertigoGal said:
:lmao: yeah i get that sometimes

i don't know rachel fuller :hmm:

pretty mellow....she's Pete Townshend's girlfriend, I actually "discovered" her when I was watching that show Kept this summer about Jerry Hall (Rachel is best friends with her) and she sang on the show for fun and I loved her voice and it turned out she has a cd :love: She's a classically trained pianist and it shows through a lot :yes: and Pete plays guitar on her album :rockon:

Back
Top Bottom