So interference is on wikipedia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say it's an amazingly biased write up, even for Wikipedia. It's has "personal agenda" written all over it. :tsk:

:giggle: i dont know if you're serious or joking, but when i read it, i remembered a few people i have wished voodoo on before in the past who wrote similar crap/whiney garbage!
:cute:

I wrote it.

And frankly, guys, I found it pretty evenhanded... a little tongue-in-cheek perhaps, but if you think that is hard-core personal-agenda stuff, you're mistaken.

Oddly it still exists, as the Wikipedia editors deleted the item I wrote up on 'Xeidon', the forum I ACTUALLY spend time at. You should see what awful shit I wrote about those guys!

Anyway guys, anyone can edit Wikipedia. If you don't like my article, become a member of Wikipedia and edit it! It's goshdarn simple guys.

I was just amazed that the forum didn't already have an article prior to myself coming along.

This is fun, but I personally enjoy urbandictionary.com's definition for PLEBA. :wink:

At various times, members of the actual band have been rumored to 'definitely' be posting on the forum, though these incidents are shrouded in doubt and mystery.

:shifty:

GibsonGirl said:
This is fun, but I personally enjoy urbandictionary.com's definition for PLEBA. :wink:

That definition! :wink:

Last edited:
GibsonGirl said:

lmfao

have you guys ever run any interference screen names through urbandictionary.com?

there are a few that are PRICELESS

:giggle:

U2SavesTheWorld said:

have you guys ever run any interference screen names through urbandictionary.com?

there are a few that are PRICELESS

:giggle:

I just tried a few names that I thought would definitely have definitions, but no luck. :(

I guess I am the only one that doesnt think trash talking interference on a public site is funny.

:down:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom