So I can make cd's now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laura M

Blue Crack Addict
:hmm:

Yes I can and I wanted to make a cd...now that I lost all of my other songs - 2000 music files :ohmy: :| meh..... I wanted to start getting new songs because I cant remember all the old ones

I wanted to make a sort of relaxing cd by artists like Sarah McLachlan/ Travis/ Coldplay.... some might say its "depressing" music. I don't :shrug:

I apprecaite your suggestions :wave:

Oh and if anyone happens to have a song from Slane 2 that is Beautiful Day and hears someone screaming Bosco in the background and someone screaming and clapping like a fool and downloaded it on winmx that belonged to me

I would like it back :angry:

Me and my Paw singing :heart:

Thank You :wave:

Relaxing songs by Coldplay: Amsterdam, Warning Sign, Sparks, Green Eyes, High Speed...

Relaxing songs by Travis: I think their new song "Re-offender" is very relaxing and I?d choose Why Does It Always Rains On Me too!

I don?t know Sarah McLahlan, sorry :|

But if you want relaxing songs, I think Sugar Ray?s "Fly" is a good choice, too.

Sarah's Song for a Winter's Night is a cover of Gordon Lightfoot. But it's a gorgeous song. :yes: and Full of Grace is wonderful too.

Might I suggest Doves? How about The Man who Told Everything, or Caught by the River, or Satellites? Badly Srawn Boy - The Shining. Fiona Apple - Never is a Promise/I Know. Travis - Pipe Dreams. Radiohead - High and Dry/Let Down/Fake Plastic Trees/Street Spirit. Ben Harper - When she Believes. Dido fan? White Flag or Here with Me. Eva Cassidy - Fields of Gold :heart: Tori Amos - Winter. Oasis - Cats No Shadow (I've been in an Oasis mood lately and I don't know why). beatles - Golden slumbers. Damien Rice - Older Chests. Starsailor - Born Again/My Restless Heart.

And Daniel Lanois (w/ Bono) - falling at your feet.

Neko Case - I wish I was the moon tonight.

I used to have a whole list of a bunch of songs like this...gotta look for it.

Travis - Re-Offender, Happy To Hang Around, Paperclips

Coldplay - One I Love, Bigger Stronger, I Ran Away, Don't Panic, Spies, etc.

also...

Elbow - Asleep in the Back
Super Furry Animals :angel: - Tradewinds, Long Gone

Back
Top Bottom