So i bought Thom York to play acoustic set this weekend today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
and i must say im looking forward to it.

there are a few people over ateaseweb.com who will be there and taping it high quality. at least thats what some people said before the old board went down.

should be good to hear.

now, what do you want him to play? heres my list...

remember, i think its only acoustic, no piano.

1) killer cars

2) true love waits

3) motion picture soundtrack

4) follow me around

5) lift

6) bulletproof

7) hot to disappear completely

8) exit music

---

thats about all i can think of for now. naturally, most of those songs arent normally played solo on acoustic, but i think they would sound pretty good.

once the mp3's are up, and i can find them, ill post them here for those who are interested.

good work there, darlin... york with no e. thats my brainpower today for ya.

*claps for himself

hmmm... I mean, what if this person really DOESN'T suck? Then What? You say they suck, but they could rule, and then you would be wrong... hehe. Are you 12? 12 1/2...

you suck too shifty. not as much as bear. he sucks the most. but you suck nonetheless.

i want to hear true love waits and exit music.

bear do you have pms? :sexywink:

you're right.... I do suck. But maybe I wouldn't suck so bad if I went to LA? You could help send me there if you'd like. Shadowbox is the band http://www.opprocks.com

Oh, and.. I would be really happy hearing Maquilladora acoustic, not because I am smart, but for other reasons.

:huh:

Everything in its right place
Sail to the Moon
I Might Be Wrong
There, there
Spinning Plates
Lucky
After the Gold Rush (Neil Young cover)

this is what he played last night. no mp3's are available at the moment... :sexywink:

How do you go about "buying" a huge musician like this? What's invoved besides money and lots of it?

Back
Top Bottom