So, how was your day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hermanschut

Babyface
(not sure if this goes here)

My day sucks so far. Lost my wallet on the bus (everything was in there; money, ID-card, bus/train-pass, more money), and I really should get cracking on this essay ( :| yippee).

Let's just hope my pizza will taste well and liverpool wins. :up:

I miss my wallet :sad:

how was/is your day fellas?

hermanschut said:
(not sure if this goes here)

My day sucks so far. Lost my wallet on the bus (everything was in there; money, ID-card, bus/train-pass, more money), and I really should get cracking on this essay ( :| yippee).

That happened to me a few months ago, I dropped my card holder which my bank card, college card, oyster card, train ticket :| But luckily someone handed it in, I couldn't believe it.

My day was quite good, made good use of my study leave (gym and shopping :uhoh: )

i lost my wallet before (not on the bus though) and got it returned. i should really write my phone number and e-mail address in there somewhere.

and to add to the misery, liverpool didn't quite win :frownyface:

Last edited:
Not too bad actually - i was at the vet with my mum along with her cat and we saw a totally cute, cuddly&fluffy wee doggie, only 5 weeks old :cute: :cute: :cute: :cute: :cute: i gave it a little stroke awww!

My day wasn't very good.It's really hot here these days, I was sitting in school for six hours, sweating so badly,my head was aching, and then after school, I went by bus full of sweaty people to my german language course, and I had no water so I was really dehydrated. So When I came back home I drank out 2 liters of mineral water. And I'm still thirsty. Only thing that makes me at least a bit happy is that I needn't learn to my test from History which had to be tommorow but isn't

Last edited:
It was pretty hot here too, I'm so glad I didn't have to go into college - they have three inept fans to cool down the 300+ people doing exams in the sports hall, I hope it cools down a bit before I go sit the rest of mine :|

My day was okay, I didn't do much, revising mostly, whilst sunbathing in the garden. Mmmmm burnt :drool:

I'm not a fella, but I'll answer anyway. :wink:

My day is okay. I still have a bad cold, but other things are good, and things will just get better. We get a free lunch at work today. Plus, I'm seeing Pirates tonight. :drool:

^ :hug:
hermanschut said:

and to add to the misery, liverpool didn't quite win :frownyface:

:( :hug:

Work was utter chaos and tomorrow could be even worse...but at least it's the bank holiday this weekend! :dance:

it was going great, then I found out one of my best friends is moving away, found a bug crawling on me, my allergies are acting up, everyone else is gone from work but I have to be here another hour and a half, and all I want to do is run a few doors down to get a cup of coffee but Im afraid to put the phones over for fear one of the doctors might call back.

Another boring school day. I did nothing, and on the afternoon I went on a bike with my friend, passed about 50 kilometres, and realised that It was big mistake because I was totally exhausted

I moved my bedroom round out of sheer boredom, its nice and tidy now. :up:

Back
Top Bottom