So, how much is YOUR soul worth?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHoneyAlways

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Go ahead and find out.

As for me...Your soul is worth ?22153. For your peace of mind, 44% of people have a purer soul than you. That's 37,343.65 US dollars.

I guess this means my soul isn't very pure. damn. I can't even buy a luxery car with my soul.

"Your soul is worth ?50004. For your peace of mind, 13% of people have a purer soul than you."

Your soul is worth ?28311. For your peace of mind, 30% of people have a purer soul than you.

Your soul is worth ?7394. For your peace of mind, 87% of people have a purer soul than you.

:slant:

I guess it was all those drugs I did in high school :sad: ;)

this website is weird :uhoh: :eyebrow:

Your soul is worth ?44820. For your peace of mind, 16% of people have a purer soul than you.

:lol: yeah right only ?44820

Your soul is worth ?16962. For your peace of mind, 55% of people have a purer soul than you.

Hmmm..is that good or bad? :shrug:

alf pogs... remember alf? he's back... in pog form.

alfpogs.jpg

Your soul is worth ?15154. For your peace of mind, 60% of people have a purer soul than you.

Thats what you get for working for one of the major media companies. :lol:

Your soul is worth ?12369. For your peace of mind, 69% of people have a purer soul than you.

Hmm...and I thought I was a good girl
:wink:
hehehehehe

Your soul is worth ?46056. For your peace of mind, 15% of people have a purer soul than you.

Your soul is worth ?42985. For your peace of mind, 17% of people have a purer soul than you.

:)

Your soul is worth ?42057. For your peace of mind, 18% of people have a purer soul than you.

:|

Your soul is worth ?12282. For your peace of mind, 70% of people have a purer soul than you.
:ohmy: That shows all those people who think I'm sweet and innocent!

Your soul is worth ?69966. For your peace of mind, 7% of people have a purer soul than you.

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao:

I have to redo this...Maybe its my brilliant handle on world events and having all the answers, cos its sure as shit not me owning a 5 litre V8!

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom