so how fit are you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I could be fitter...

despite coaching a college lacrosse team and running as often as my work schedule allows me.

I should eat better. Better eating would mean a fitter zonelistener.

haveta be...it's my job....

But sometimes I just chow down Taco Bell and inhale a 6 pack of Heinekin.

slinks away, hoping her boss never reads this....

I'm pretty fit.

I've lost about 10 pounds through Weight Watchers, although lately I just have been skipping meals.

I walk alot. Hockey and rollerblading did wonders for my butt and legs. :sexywink: But I haven't played since May, so I need to get out there again.

actual picture of lady lemon...

chyna.jpg

fitter
happier
more productive
:wink:

i'm out of shape. i need to be in better shape. i forgot my running shoes at home, i suppose i could go running along the grass perimeter at the 1.6 mile track in my cleats...

Headache in a Suitcase said:
actual picture of lady lemon...

chyna.jpg

Yep, that's me. I can break a man's neck with my thighs.

Actually, I have no idea how much I bench, but I'm sure the results would be really, really sad:sexywink:

probably the fittest ive ever been in my life

but ask me again in 82 days, when my workout plan will be complete and i will look like this

hotchip.gif

i live across the street from the gym at my school and STILL haven't been. Not once in 3+ years. (although, in my defense, I've only lived across the street since may) I am ashamed to be me.

*promises she'll go tomorrow*

for real

Chizip said:
probably the fittest ive ever been in my life

but ask me again in 82 days, when my workout plan will be complete and i will look like this

hotchip.gif

for your sake, i hope your face doesn't remain that sickly state of gray :wink:

I'll take pleasure on physically harming you with a paddle (dazed and confused style).

But I'll settle for kicking your ass hockey pool style.

:up:

It snowed once... at least we have the chinook arches to take away any weather system developing... while you on the other hand have incessant, unrelenting misery.

:up:

Pinball Wizard said:
It snowed once... at least we have the chinook arches to take away any weather system developing... while you on the other hand have incessant, unrelenting misery.
Not to mention the weather! (hee hee) Actually, to be honest, I'll be in Kelowna again this winter, so it'll be more cold than Vancouver. I miss those warm winters, despite the rain. I also miss the +15 C. days we'd sometimes get in January.

Last edited:
my....ass...had...a...hard....time....with....wind...sprints...last...night....at....lacrosse...practice.....

*imagine Zoney talking like the kid in the wheelchair on Malcolm in the middle

Back
Top Bottom