So, do you sleep nekked?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
tarquinsuperb said:
I do when I know the level of cleanliness the sheets possess.

Like your face isn't mashed all over it to begin with.

And you know...some people :drool: in their sleep...

Ooh I have always loved the idea of sleeping nude, especially as an adult. It seems such an adult thing to do. As of now, when I was in Argentina for 6 months, it was sooo hot that I slept with only underwear most of the time. Now that I'm home, I don't normally do it, but I am actually compelled to do so now.

jenU2child said:
Ooh I have always loved the idea of sleeping nude, especially as an adult. It seems such an adult thing to do. As of now, when I was in Argentina for 6 months, it was sooo hot that I slept with only underwear most of the time. Now that I'm home, I don't normally do it, but I am actually compelled to do so now.

I think it is an acquired sleeping habit. I NEVER used to sleep in the nude, but then I found out that a lot of my friends slept in the buff (as I remember one of my friends specifically saying with a sly grin, "a lot more exciting things can happen in the middle of the night when you sleep naked"). So I tried it and I didn't really like it. But every so often, I would try it again and eventually I ended up liking it.

So now, when it is hot like in summer or early fall, sleeping "nekked" is the only way to go!

Last edited:
I wish I could, but 1) I have three housemates and no lock on my new door, 2) we have four nosey cats that push doors open and don't shut them, and 3) I always have a fan going in my window, so I can't close blinds/curtains and I live by a busy street.

Back
Top Bottom