So, do you sleep nekked?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Didn't I start a thread like this?

I don't have search so I don't know where.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Not normally...but I have slept with only my underwear or just my underwear and a pair of pants on occasion.

But Butt naked....never....I have an old mattress and I still live with my parents.....so that won't be good (Sorry....I know....Too much Info :reject: )

While I never sleep naked, I'm always in just boxers. Every once in a while during a cold winter night I'll have a shirt on, but almost always just boxers.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Not normally...but I have slept with only my underwear or just my underwear and a pair of pants on occasion.

But Butt naked....never....I have an old mattress and I still live with my parents.....so that won't be good (Sorry....I know....Too much Info :reject: )
and no lock on the door I presume :giggle:

I would love to- it feels so free or something without clothes on. But I still live at home and my parents would be suspicious if I slept with my door locked. Plus, I don't like sleeping with my door locked incase they have to get in for whatever reason. But when no one's home... :shifty: :wink:

RedrocksU2 said:
Absolutely.......specially after hotel sex.

:ohmy:

Oh come on, you know you've done it.
:lol:

Well, ok! you got me! But I don't think I would ever sleep in buff in a hotel room though.

Back
Top Bottom