So did Leinart make a mistake?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

?

• Yes

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters
I actually for a history credit took "Oliver Stone's America" in which we analized the portrayl of American history through Oliver Stone movies. I never thought this would count as credit. Oliver Stone actually came and talked to our classs making the course f----ing awesome!!

I took a literature class dealing with Science Fiction writing where in addition to reading Sci-fi novels, one night a week we gathered to watch a Sci-fi film.

Also had a Greek Mythology class with a very animated (and slightly nutty) professor, who for one class let students bring in music related to mythgology, so we spent the class listening to LedZep's "Achilles' Last Stand", Cream's "Tales of Brave Ulysses" and others.

At Penn State we had an introductory Geological Science class that was nicknamed "Rocks for Jocks", presumably due to the large % of the class's enrollment coming via Beaver Stadium:wink:

Also offered was another cupcake class called Comparitive Literature. Anyone with a pulse aced it. Funnier still, in the PSU course catelogue it was coded as "CLIT", so you got a good Beavis and Butthead giggle to go with your A for the semester.

Clark W. Griswold said:

Also offered was another cupcake class called Comparitive Literature. Anyone with a pulse aced it. Funnier still, in the PSU course catelogue it was coded as "CLIT", so you got a good Beavis and Butthead giggle to go with your A for the semester.
I should have gone to Penn State.
Just think of all the women who would swoon when I told them I "aced Clit in college". :wink:
[Beavis voice]Mmm Hmm Heh[/Beavis voice]

Back
Top Bottom