so, are you who you really are when you post on interference?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Me on Interference is pretty much me in real life: sometimes cranky, often opinionated, frequent waffler.

In real life, I'm a lot more chatty, though. And more likely to burst into song at random moments. :wink:

Other than being a little less shy online, which probably everyone is to an extent, I'm not any different here compared to real life.

I've tried using fake personalities in a sad attempt to be liked, but it never worked. I am what I am, and I really don't hold back how I really feel about anything. I know this gets me in a lot of trouble here and a lot of you hate me for it, but I really hate people who are two faced, wishy washy, ass kissing or mealy mouthed because of what they think somebody else might think. I was like that when I was younger and it got me nowhere. Of course, speaking my mind gets me nowhere either, but at least I have pride in myself that I'm for real.

U2Kitten said:
I've tried using fake personalities in a sad attempt to be liked, but it never worked. I am what I am, and I really don't hold back how I really feel about anything. I know this gets me in a lot of trouble here and a lot of you hate me for it, but I really hate people who are two faced, wishy washy, ass kissing or mealy mouthed because of what they think somebody else might think. I was like that when I was younger and it got me nowhere. Of course, speaking my mind gets me nowhere either, but at least I have pride in myself that I'm for real.

i like your real and barbed self, miss kitten! i've always said that.

:sexywink:

elevated_u2_fan said:

You're telling me! I thought I was talking to Steven Colbert! :grumpy:

yeah I always associate him with Stephen, like I've assumed that's what he looks like :lol:

Yeah I'm pretty much me, 120% Xtreme to the Max

Irl im really a 6,5 postman who goes by the name of barry.

Na im who i say i am on these forums and irl i always burst into a random song and talk randomly about drum solo's :lol:

Back
Top Bottom