So, am I gonna like the previous records from Queens of the Stone Age?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
so you like the hard stuff, Martha? Good for you! :hyper:
I have that album too...but I don't have their previous album.
So I'd like to see the answer to this question too! :hyper:
I know there's one song that I like from this previous album...but I don't know what the rest of it will be like.

I honestly like their previous album, 'Rated R', better than 'Songs for the Deaf'.

Both are fantastic though. It kinda just comes down to personal preference between them. You really cant miss with either of them!

thanks u2popmofo..actually I've heard that Rated R was better too but that was from an over the top QOTSA fan so...thank you once again...I think I'll get it regardless because there's this one song that I *know* is on it....and I think it's their best song by far. Can't remember the fookin title right now. Blame it on insomnia. :der:

mmmBono said:
thanks u2popmofo..actually I've heard that Rated R was better too but that was from an over the top QOTSA fan so...thank you once again...I think I'll get it regardless because there's this one song that I *know* is on it....and I think it's their best song by far. Can't remember the fookin title right now. Blame it on insomnia. :der:

Probably "The Lost Art of Keeping a Secret"?

Honestly though, 'Rated R' is a fantastic album, you cant miss with it. It was on virtually every 'best albums of the year' list in 2000. I think NME rated it #1.

u2popmofo said:
I honestly like their previous album, 'Rated R', better than 'Songs for the Deaf'.

Both are fantastic though. It kinda just comes down to personal preference between them. You really cant miss with either of them!

totally agree with Mofo.

Rated R Rated R Rated R Rated R Rated R Rated R Rated R
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I like Rated R better than Songs for the Deaf.

I've had Songs for the Deaf since it came out and I forgot I had it. I never listened to it in it's entirety until today. I really like it.

:hmm: I think I'm gonna have to check out Rated R soon.

I saw them on tv yesterday because they played on a festival here in holland
and you should see them live

if only because of the drummer (apparently ex-danzig)
phew, he kicked major arse x3

Back
Top Bottom