SNL-Chronic of Narnia Rap

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carek1230 said:

Sometimes it really is easier and best to just keep quiet rather than posting what you did.

Sometimes it really is easier and best to just keep quiet rather than bumping.

Right. Whatever. And do you make and keep the rules around here, not that I care? This is pointless and I much prefer you stop following me or your friends, making unnecessary comments. Unless of course you wish to make yourself look more foolish.

Carek1230 said:
Sometimes it really is easier and best to just keep quiet rather than posting...
:lmao:

i can't think of ANYONE here who is LESS equipped to give that kind of advice.

seriously.

impy and QB :up: :up:

untitled2px.png

because of things like that

i don't claim to know you at all.

given that you're posting advice about how to post on a message board, and that you're posting habits are, um, obvious to say the least...

i'm just pointing out the irony of you advising that someone keep quiet rather than post.

and if you really loved andy samberg, instead of incessantly bumping up this thread to the annoyance of others, you would have just googled his name and found his snl bio. but of course, none of that would have counted towards your post count here so... yeah.

:whistle: Contrary to anything the 3 of you have said or reported, I enjoy my time and my friends here and I could care less about post count. What I find most humorous is how much time others obviously spend policing threads picking on fellow members. Is it necessary? I'm sure there are much more important worthwhile things you all could do with your time.

To the condescending comment about googling Andy Samberg, rest assurred I have, but thank you kindly for the suggestion.

Mods-could you please close this, there is no reason to perpetuate this any further and god forbid this contribute to anyone's post count. Thank you.

:lock:

:happy:

now you're talking!

from the FAQ:
What constitutes a post or thread worthy of being closed, deleted, or edited by the forum moderators?

Topics that are dragged on or 'bumped' up for no legitmate reason or to start a fight/get a rise out of people...etc.
:up:

Carek1230 said:
What I find most humorous is how much time others obviously spend policing threads picking on fellow members. Is it necessary? I'm sure there are much more important worthwhile things you all could do with your time.

I could say the same thing to you. Journals aren't that different from threads, yet you felt it was necessary to post this nice comment at love_u2_adam's journal the other day:

It's really stupid to post something like this. What a waste of space.

Incredibly hilarious coming from you since the same could be said for 90% of your posts.

:lock:

this thread is crazy delicious

btw, i clicked on the link for the video and this came up "This video has been removed due to terms of use violation."

so apparently you didnt even watch it since its not availabe, you just bumped a thread for a video link that isnt available anymore

Last edited:
The ganging up on one member in this thread is ridiculous.

However, I also dont see a reason to keep bumping this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom