Smiley Battle Round 1 Battle 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote for you Favorite - YOU VOTE NOW!

• :drool:

Votes: 31 93.9%
  • :bonodrum:

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

UberBeaver

Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
Another landslide as :wink: dominates :corn: taking over 60% of the vote. There's still a couple of hours of voting left on that one, but I'm posting Battle 4 anyway, Vive le Resistance! (Yess Doozer, I'm talking to you.)

So far all the top liners have taken the prize, :madspit: :eyebrow: and :wink: have won their battles with ease. Can :drool: make a fool of :bonodrum:? Or is :bonodrum: buggin ya? Good - cause he means to bug ya! BATTLE!

:drool: > The rest of civilization.

Seriously that has to be my favorite smilie of all time. Extremly Effective but with an interesting animation and can be applied to almost any sentence. Just try it!

I don't care that it serves no purpose outside of maybe talking about LAPOE I love :bonodrum: and I will be it's soul voter if I must

:bonodrum::bonodrum::bonodrum::bonodrum:

i honestly never want to see :bonodrum: again. step away from the drum, bman!

so gotta go with :drool:
pleba would cease to exist without it.
hmmm... never mind. :wink:

Oh man, we might have to pull the run rule on this contest. 16-1, 94% of the vote? Wow, this is a slaughter, this thread has become an abbatior. Poor :bonodrum:, such is your disgrace. I wonder if your brethern :larry: :bono: :edge: and :adam: will meet a similar face. Oh, the humanity.

UberBeaver said:

So far all the top liners have taken the prize, :madspit: :eyebrow: and :wink: have won their battles with ease. Can :drool: make a fool of :bonodrum:? Or is :bonodrum: buggin ya? Good - cause he means to bug ya! BATTLE!

So far I have lost every round. But I have a feeling that things are going to change this round! :drool:

Bono212, be proud! Be Strong! :drool:

Edit: :ohmy: I lied! I voted madspit. so....uh....my bad....

:runsaway:

:drool: is probably my favorite smiley of all of them, because of the look in it's eyes and expression on it's face but I love :bonodrum: too :drool:

UberBeaver said:
I think :bonodrum: is playing his funeral march. I'll give it another little while, then I'm calling this a TKO and starting the next round.

it's not a TKO, beav, it's a KO! Lil drummer boy is tasting some canvas! :mac:

dude... it's over

mtvnext.jpg

all of the old school smilies are gonna beat the johnny come latelies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom