Smiley Battle Round 1 Battle 10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

YOU VOTE NOW! VOTE VOTE! VOTE NOW!

• :huh:

Votes: 41 73.2%
  • :shh:

Votes: 15 26.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UberBeaver

Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
Bracket Below:

http://www.u2security.com/SMILEYTOURNEY.jpg

Because Headache is somewhat ADD and one battle at a time isn't enough to hold his attention, it has been deemed that we have two contests going at the same time. This will also pull the end date up from like Mid July to June, I think.

So Battle 10 will overlap Battle 9 for a while.

Battle 10 should be a good one. :huh: will represent the Top Liners, and will in fact be the last of the Quick Hit Smiley Posse to go. After this battle, everyone will be pulled from the "Get More" league. He will face :shh: - what evil lurks behind that hand? Is :shh: talking shit about :huh:? Who knows, but :shh: is hoping it's enough to pull out an upset.

BATTLE!

I know, it's crazy. I can't figure out WTF is going on. Is :mad: beating :huh:? I am cry. :sad:

I have never used :huh:. I don't think the image is appropos for the message. I think huh should be switched out with :scratch:. And :huh: should be for duh, and :duh: should be, :WTF I'm salivating, not drooling:.

I think :shh: has a good chance.

Last edited:
:huh: is good for the wtf moments, and there are loooooooots of wtf moments on interference

UberBeaver said:

I think huh should be switched out with :scratch:. And :huh: should be for duh, and :duh: should be :WTF I'm salivating, not drooling:.

interesting analysis

so if :scratch: is really huh
and :huh: is really duh
then what is :der: is that really doh?

i think :shh: is more useful and there's nothing to replace it.

:huh: it's intereference blue

it has to win

BTW: I think the QUICK REPLY smileys should've miss a round... like Federer does at tennis tournaments, they're the front runners...

oh, well...

:huh: < Dude has issues. He doesn't know WTF is going on. I like that!

:shh: < She's hiding something, could be big, perhaps not.:shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom