Smackover, Arkansas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And you fuckknobs are assuming I'm having phone sex! :laugh:

It was my MOTHER. :madspit:

I talk to FAR on AIM. :flirt:

When I was 13 me and a few of my friends ordered a total of about 20 large pizzas from 4 different pizza places, to this girls house , Well were dumb and didnt block the call and all the pizza places were going to press charges on us unless we payed them back.
When I was 13, my friends and I broke into the national guard armory near my house. We got past two different barbed wire fences, into the area where they keep the tanks.

Really makes you feel secure about our national security, don't it? :happy:

When I was 13, my friends and I broke into the national guard armory near my house. We got past two different barbed wire fences, into the area where they keep the tanks.

Really makes you feel secure about our national security, don't it? :happy:

geez, when I was 13 I was dreaming about doing all sorts of things but still looked 10 so was stuck at home with the folks watching Parkinson or the Bill :angry:

:grumpy: So who's going to talk to me on aim? I go to the trouble of installing it and registering....and nothing......:tsk:

:flirt:

My score is nowhere near yours :tsk: I'm at 55% sexually pure... :shifty:

:ohmy:

So you're a choich fan too? :)

(and I got my one post in this thread, so I'll make the list at the beginning of the next one. :) )

:cute: Aww, how's your mum doing Ax?

She's doing pretty well at the moment. Haven't been any health concerns for a little while actually, and she even walked to the top of Mount Warning yesterday. :up:

(and I got my one post in this thread, so I'll make the list at the beginning of the next one. :) )

You know you want a couple of zeros after that one. Postwhoring for the win.

:ohmy:

So you're a choich fan too? :)

Are you talking about the band or the religious institution? Actually, not a fan of either. I missed the last thread. I didn't post within the 24 hour timeframe that ellapsed :tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom