Smackover, Arkansas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Vazza! :wave:

Yeah, we got through Adios after DI VII and are now here. It's been good and fast in the threads lately.

Eh, why worry? It's not like you have to get up before 1pm or anything :p

I'd rather not rush out the door. :wink:

Plus I'll almost certainly have 10am classes next semester on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so I guess I need to get back onto a reasonable sleeping schedule.

So I went on a nice little hike today at a park in the Adelaide Hills. That's one place where Adelaide totally rocks Melbourne - the fact we're surrounded by hills. Wonderful views. Saw a few k(h)angas, too. :cute:

what is ians postcount anywayhttp://forum.interference.com/f189/jay-z-glastonbury-sunday-bloody-sunday-187824.html

shit, i put something else ont he clipboard, there goes the question mark. ČlazyČ Č btw is where the colon should be. and Ć for apostrophe.

I'm just uploading photos, and this has to border on official vandalism. The Tullamarine Freeway is built directly above the Moonee Ponds Creek. The Creek has just about been bastardised out of existence, really. I live only a couple of blocks from it and out here, it's a fucking open stormwater drain lining the Tullamarine Freeway. As in, the riverbed is concrete. Anyway, this is the official vandalism near Macaulay:

s640x480

:down:

? i found it!!! yay. itćs in the otp row above the ' apostrophe. but man is that hard for my fingers to remember, it's bad enough to remember that y and z are reversed.

So I went on a nice little hike today at a park in the Adelaide Hills. That's one place where Adelaide totally rocks Melbourne - the fact we're surrounded by hills. Wonderful views. Saw a few k(h)angas, too. :cute:

Hey, we've got the Dandenongs!

Not that I've been out that way more than once ...

it's bad enough to remember that y and z are reversed.

When Matthias (guy who owns U2gigs) was in Australia on the Vertigo Tour and I was using his German laptop to update the website, his keyboard had that too and it was fucking confusing.

I loved how easy it was to do é, though.

so i'm kinda anxious, after being here 3 weeks with just over 1 to go before i set off to backpack alone among foreign languages and hard to access train and bus schedules, just as i am settled here and ready to relax in preparation, my host mother tells me i have to move to some other lady's house in some area i've never been to with a totally new routine (presumably) because her father is sick and despite living in sarajevo with better hospitals wants to come here to see a doctor. i mean, shit happens, it sucks that he isn't feeling well, but it sucks a lot for me too.

so i'm kinda anxious, after being here 3 weeks with just over 1 to go before i set off to backpack alone among foreign languages and hard to access train and bus schedules, just as i am settled here and ready to relax in preparation, my host mother tells me i have to move to some other lady's house in some area i've never been to with a totally new routine (presumably) because her father is sick and despite living in sarajevo with better hospitals wants to come here to see a doctor. i mean, shit happens, it sucks that he isn't feeling well, but it sucks a lot for me too.

Damn, that's a bit of a pain. Good luck with sorting things out.

Totally off-topic, but are you familiar with a band called Tinawiren? If not, then I'm really pissed I didn't get into them before you left for Europe, since I think you'd appreciate their stuff.

why the hell are there 5 people viewing the ls archive? i'm just there to check ian's post count. is it people from the superthread who are stuck on adios and left their computers? since when did the superthread get so big?

Plus I'll almost certainly have 10am classes next semester on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so I guess I need to get back onto a reasonable sleeping schedule.
Yay for 10am starts... :D Of course, you don't live 25km from where you have to be at 10am...

? i found it!!! yay. itćs in the otp row above the ' apostrophe. but man is that hard for my fingers to remember, it's bad enough to remember that y and z are reversed.
Man, that's some crazy keyboard action there. I had enough trouble remembering that the " and @ are reversed on UK keyboards... :reject:

Those videos get more and more daft every time.
I honestly think Adam is taking the piss, and laughing to himself every time he makes one. That one with the three of them on the couch was comically boring.

Wow, that sucks. Hope it all works out okay! :hug:

why the hell are there 5 people viewing the ls archive? i'm just there to check ian's post count. is it people from the superthread who are stuck on adios and left their computers? since when did the superthread get so big?

5 logged in users, or just 5 people in general? Some could be Google bots and stuff. And I'm pretty sure I saw LM stuck in Adios after it finished.

And the furore in Loveladies/DI VII seemed to pull a bit of a crowd.

Damn, that's a bit of a pain. Good luck with sorting things out.

Totally off-topic, but are you familiar with a band called Tinawiren? If not, then I'm really pissed I didn't get into them before you left for Europe, since I think you'd appreciate their stuff.
no. you can send something to me in september.

have you listened to more low level owl? i fucking love the appleseed cast right now. have for over 2 months i guess.

Hiya folks, just catching up, saw I missed Trance, bummer. Apart from that I got nothing to say, except the Gil Mayo Mysteries is a brainless way to spend a Thursday evening in front of the telly watching something that isn't some shite Yank blood and guts CSI crapola....

Yay for 10am starts... :D Of course, you don't live 25km from where you have to be at 10am...

But I am a 25 minute tram ride away! Well, 17 minutes on the tram, plus walking a few blocks.

Man, that's some crazy keyboard action there. I had enough trouble remembering that the " and @ are reversed on UK keyboards... :reject:

Wow, really? That sounds confusing as hell.

I honestly think Adam is taking the piss, and laughing to himself every time he makes one. That one with the three of them on the couch was comically boring.

He probably is. Though the last one was filmed by Larry. :wink:

They all just seem like a bit of a waste of time for U2.com to post, though. If it were a bit of a piss-take in addition to decent content, that'd be one thing. But using this in lieu of anything substantial is lame.

you would think eventually they would stop taking a piss and realize that while they find that funny, it is kinda embarassing that the people who run the website seem to earnestly think it is worthy content.

Hey BEG! :wave:

Aussie TV is the pits if you ask me. There's only about 2.5 hours' worth of programming a week that I watch at the moment. Good News Week, Spicks And Specks, and Top Gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom