Slurpee Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

impy13

ONE love, blood, life
lirrback_711%20slurpee%20machine.jpg

Just about my favorite frozen treat in the world.

Fanta Pina Colada :drool:

Share your love for 7-11's, nay, MAN'S, greatest accomplishment.

As a second job, I once worked at a 7-Eleven for a couple months. If I had a couple days off in a row, I'd make sure all the Slurpee flavors I liked the least were easily accessible so that people would use those when the current ones ran out...and I put the best flavors more out of reach for when I'd be scheduled. :wink: That was when they had the Super Sour Watermelon...I totally hoarded those. :drool:

I remember hot days... after I've gotten out of school, I'd walk the 13 blocks to my home and on my way, I'd stop at the 7-11 and get myself a slurpee... back then they were only $.75 for the small cup. Those were the days...

mountain dew is the best...it is great by itself, or mixed with just about any other flavor.

xtreme gulps are my best friends...52 oz for only a buck, it doesn't get much better.

pina colada is the devil. not only is it disgusting, but it contaminates it's barrel for like the next five flavors (there is nothing worse than having your orange cream [the next best thing to dew] taste like coconut.

the crystal light ones also suck!

however 7-11 employees are some of the coolest people on earth!

Edit to add: icees are cheap bastardized slurpees. they are to airy for me, and they're everything that's wrong with sugary-frozen drinks.

Several years back, I had the two younger boys with me...both sucking down Large cherry slurpees...I got rear-ended...the slurpees ended all over the two..up and down their clothes...

Cops came for a report, saw the boys covered and he started to call the paramedics thinking they were bleeding.....!!! :yikes:

shrmn8rpoptart said:

pina colada is the devil. not only is it disgusting, but it contaminates it's barrel for like the next five flavors (there is nothing worse than having your orange cream [the next best thing to dew] taste like coconut.

You are on very very very very very very very thin ice, my friend... :shame:

The Pina Colada Slurpee is amazing by itself, but once you mix in a little bit of rum, it turns into a real pina colada. Gotta love it. It's a fast and easy way to make a pina colada.

Back
Top Bottom