Six Nations

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
16-31-----------------------------------:(

But once again, Italy showed they're on the way to become a good team, 2 well games against Ireland and England do prove it!
It's a pity we don't have a tradition, but Italy is rising up, I'm pretty sure a day or the other we gonna beat some great team, maybe not England, but France......................, oh France!!

:evil:

:wink:

You're setting up, your time has come..............................you wont have the time to be afraid, you wont have neither the time to look around yourself, and it will be already 2-0 for us.........................

:wink: :wink:

Yes, 2-0, you start dancing, then 2-1, you start shaking, then 2-2, you start moaning, then 2-3, you start crying, you are used to this situation now :yes:

Wiltord, Trezeguet :drool: :drool:

guill said:

Wiltord, Trezeguet :drool: :drool:

AAAAAGHHH!!!! No, not these names again!!!:crazy: :yikes: :ohmy:

talking of our match yesterday with the anglo team, well I didn't expect such a resistance, and for some time we'd even been in advantage...
let's grow...!!!

Welsh coach Mike Ruddock has just announced he is leaving immediately due to 'personal reasons'. Dont know what sort of effect this will have on the players in the middle of the tournament. guess we'll have to wait and see!:shocked:

It can transcend them, it depends of the nature of the "personal problem".

But let's hope it's not something bad :hug:

:madwife: Latest news is that there are two reasons:
he wanted to go after 6 nations and was told to leave immediately.
The main talk is that it was due to player power, basically they didnt listen to him and give him any respect. This is a man that we won the grand slam with and has made welsh people passionate about our rugby again. Sounds like they got a bit too big for their boots! :shame:

Anybody's brother will do! lol

I think its only me and you in this thread.

Now it seems our captain's out. Shoud we just give up now
:sad: :sad:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom