Sigur Ros new album info

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
I don't know if anyone's posted this already or not:

okay, it's time for more details on ( ), the new sigur r?s album. the album is divided in half: the first half is the "quiet" half, composed of 4 sweet and fragile songs, while the second half is the "heavy" half, composed of 4 bleaker, more melancholic and intense songs. after the first 4 songs, there is a brief period of silence to signify this division. as has been mentioned before, the songs on the album have no official names but being the analytical nerds that we are, we're of course aware of the band's working titles for these songs, so we can construct a tracklisting for you. you can download live clips of the songs on the downloads page so you can see which song is which and to get a general idea of how the album is constructed. the duration of the album's tracks varies from 6:33 to 12:54 mins. so without further ado, here is the official tracklisting of ( ):
1. vaka / 2. fyrsta / 3. samskeyti / 4. nj?snav?lin / (break) / 5. ?lafoss / 6. e-bow / 7. the death song / 8. the pop song
http://www.sigur-ros.co.uk/download.html

Thanks for the info meegannie! :up:

Can't wait for this album! I :heart: Sigur R?s

theyre a delish group of gentleman who make fancy meloncholly songs of desires, mere humans know all to well of...

:sexywink:

Sigur Ros are brilliant. I cant wait to here their new album!

Back
Top Bottom