The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I haven't gotten any of my cds yet. :mad:

Have you sent any yet?:sexywink:

I finished mine but now I want to make a change. So I will redo it this weekend and get it off to you next week, m'dear!

yertle-the-turtle said:
Neither have I. But that's to be expected, living on an island that's more famous for banning chewing gum.

dear lord! No chewing gum??? How do you survive? I am a gum-a-holic. Where do you live?

The_Sweetest_Thing said:

dear lord! No chewing gum??? How do you survive? I am a gum-a-holic. Where do you live?

LOL, it's been in place for over ten years. It's actually alright to chew gum I think, as long as you're home, but it's an offence to sell it. So far no one's actually been arrested. It's to curb all those annoying experiences in public buses and stuff. It guess we only have our own inconsiderateness to blame. (Although personally I grew up in the 90s and therefore am free of any blame, haha.)

*still waiting*

YAY!! I got another cd today!! Another double set of cds, in fact. It's from Tiffany (Ali Rose) whose tastes I know I share, so I'm sure it'll be awesome. Unfortunately, her printer ran out of ink, so no tracklist for you (or, indeed, me :p) just yet. I'll keep you all posted. ;)

Meanwhile, I'm going to listen. :dance:

Btw, after having listened to them nearly nonstop for the past 4 days, I can say without reservation that meggy's cds are wonderful and beautiful and in all ways amazing. I :heart: them. Thank you. :)

Hallelujah Here She Comes said:

Btw, after having listened to them nearly nonstop for the past 4 days, I can say without reservation that meggy's cds are wonderful and beautiful and in all ways amazing. I :heart: them. Thank you. :)

YAY!!! I'm SO glad you like them! :D

I got SoulfulMofo's cd today....with a mystery setlist. :shifty: ;)

Whoo hoo! :hyper: :hyper::hyper:

I JUST checked the mail and..I GOT ONE! (Can you tell I'm excited?)

It's from....none other than the mastermind behind the plot...ladies and gentlemen, miss PopAngel herself!

Track listing for "Women Who Rock"

Boss Hog - Winn Coma
Nico - These Days :heart:
Aimee Mann - How Am I Different
Sheryl Crow - It's Hard to Make a Stand
The Pretenders - Message of Love
Garbage - Cherry Lips (Go Baby Go) :drool: :love: :heart:
Tori Amos - Famous Blue Raincoat
Joan Osborne - St. Teresa
Stevie Nicks - Edge of Seventeen
Bjork - I Miss You
Kirsty MacColl - New England
PJ Harvey - This is Love
Marianne Faithfull - Sister Morphine
Cat Power - Good Woman
Liz Phair - Soap Star Joe
Siouxsie and the Banshees - Peek-a-Boo
No Doubt - Just a Girl (Live in Vegas, 11-18-01)

I haven't heard a lot of these so I can't waaaiiit! I'm listening to it now....yay!

Thanks so much April!

Last edited:
YAY!!! :hyper:

I really hoped you guys enjoyed the mix I made. :dance:

OK, here is Marty's awesome tracklist:

1. Bob Dylan - Rainy day Women No. 12&35
2. Spearhead - People in Tha Middle :up:
3. Solomon Burke - None of Us Are Free (liked this one a lot!)
4. Living Colour - Nothingness :sad: :up:
5. The Jimi Hendrix Experience - 1983... (A Merman I Should Turn To Be)
6. Moon, Turn the Tides...gently, gently away
7. Pearl Jam - Alive
8. Bettie Serveert - Palomine :hyper:
9. Urban Dance Squad - Routine
10. Arrested Development - Natural
11. Bob Marley - Accoustic Medley (a) Guava Jelly b) This Train c)Cornerstone d)Comma Comma e) Dewdrops f)Stir It Up g)I'm Hurting Inside
12. Sinead O'Connor - You Made Me The Thief Of Your Heart :heart:
13. Lou Reed - Magic & Loss

Great stuff!! :up:

yertle-the-turtle said:

LOL, it's been in place for over ten years. It's actually alright to chew gum I think, as long as you're home, but it's an offence to sell it. So far no one's actually been arrested. It's to curb all those annoying experiences in public buses and stuff. It guess we only have our own inconsiderateness to blame. (Although personally I grew up in the 90s and therefore am free of any blame, haha.)

*still waiting*

..if it's an offence to sell it..how does anyone acquire it to chew it at home? *stunned* :ohmy:

I sent mine out today and I was in such a rush I forgot to put my note in with the CD. The note was just a HI :wave: and letting the person know who I was. So... Angel... watch your mailbox and I hope you like some of the songs!:hyper:
I know you have a huge music collection so I am a little :crazy: !

Don't worry 'bout that bonomofo, in your CD note it was all short sentences and exclamation marks. I'm a literature student! I ought to be writing accompanying poetry or something. Christ, I SUCK at writing poetry. You'll get it by next Monday probably, hope you enjoy it! :D

We having another one? I've had a lot of fun.

i got digi's yesterday. it was like an extra birthday present. :heart:

he sent two and THEY KICK SERIOUS ASS!!!!

:drool: :drool: :drool:

i will come back and post the tracklist later.

THANKS DIGI!!!!

:wave:

Megan gave me her CD's yesterday when we went to see Idlewild in Baltimore. I listened to them both this morning and on the ride yesterday of course.

Megan these CD's are sweet! I am going to vote you to take over all DJ duties at every DC area radio stations starting tomorrow. Where do I get to vote for that?

I got awesome CD's from Gina, Tiffany and Megan. Thank you to each of you. I love all of them!

Wow..I've got to finish 2 essays (huge, huge) this week, so I won't get to mail them out 'till Thursday afternoon. So, 2 people out there are going to be waiting a while. I'm really really sorry. I can't burn them now...Anthro is on my back and Bio is staring at me in the face. I promise, Thursday for sure.

:(

DiGi said:

I got awesome CD's from Gina, Tiffany and Megan. Thank you to each of you. I love all of them!

Yay!! I'm so glad you liked mine. :D

I also enjoy the fact that I received cds from Megan and Tiffany as well. And they do indeed rock. :yes:

Hmmm...I wonder who else has me... :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom