The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
God this has been harder than i thought. I've got one off in the mail tomorrow. i've put HOURS into this. This is SOO fun. I hope my "flow" doesnt suck. I'm not good at that. :uhoh:

Each one of you is getting 2-3 cuz i just can't leave anything out. :crazy: and it STILL isnt enough room. :banghead:

I'm insane when it comes to music. I'm just figuring that out.

sent my out today so you will see them soon. gave a copy to my boyfriend and he said it was awesome! don't know if that's true or he's just trying to be nice. we'll see.

hey we should post in this thread one song from the CDs we get that we really like, make like a virtual mix CD on here.

Crikey! Its only been 3 days and people are getting them already!!! :shocked: I sent one today....2 more to go....How do you people find the time for this so fast???? :reject:

*burns*

Ali Rose said:
Crikey! Its only been 3 days and people are getting them already!!! :shocked: I sent one today....2 more to go....How do you people find the time for this so fast???? :reject:
i burned mine ages ago. i did it on valentine's day. :laugh:

i had everything all ready to go, i just needed the addresses. so they day i got them, they went in the mail. :D

Screaming Flower said:
omg i'm :heart:ing it!! i'm having 80s flashbacks... :D

i feel like dancing around my apartment. :dance: :dance: :dance:

:hug:

Tracklist, please! So we can all either go :mad: I want that one or :happy: I like mine better. :mac:

it's such a fun cd! :D

i hope katie doesn't mind that i'm posting it. i :heart: it!

roxy music - avalon
talk talk - talk talk
japan - quiet life
jimmy hates jazz - shattered dreams :up:
naked eyes - promises promises
a-ha - take on me :dance:
big country - in a big country
simple minds - alive and kicking :heart:
the police - i burn for you :drool:
def lepard - rock of ages :headbang:
corey hart - sunglasses at night
animotion - obsession :sexywink:
wall of voodoo - mexican radio
toto - africa :love:
asia - heat of the moment
real life - catch me i'm falling
'til tuesday - voices carry :hyper:

um, i'd be lying if i sadid I hadn't THOUGHt about it, but that's it. Thought. No doing. Sorry people, I'll burn this weekend..

P.S. "Africa" by Toto is soooo cool...damn! I should use that on mine!

I'm doing it right now!

*hopes the recipient likes it*

No, it's not just Ryan! I like other stuff too, ya know!

I do!!! :shifty:

You know what? I've been thinking about the ones I'm sending out so much that I haven't even THOUGHT about the ones I'll be getting!

It's a little scary, a little cool to think that one (two) of you could be reading this and then sending something to me...

Whoa.

Screaming Flower said:
i hope katie doesn't mind that i'm posting it. i :heart: it!
i'm glad you liked it! :cute:

i wasn't sure about including the police song, since it doesn't really fit (another song of theirs would've been a better fit), but that's such a cool song. :drool: :love:

The_Sweetest_Thing said:
You know what? I've been thinking about the ones I'm sending out so much that I haven't even THOUGHT about the ones I'll be getting!

It's a little scary, a little cool to think that one (two) of you could be reading this and then sending something to me...

Whoa.

I know who I'm getting cds from since I had to match everyone up! :macdevil:

I just spent 7 hours all night.... mixing CD compilations. :crack:

I spared my victims my usual selection of anger-angst music :angry: in exchange for happy-go-lucky pop rock.

Tomorrow I will print out CD covers.

:hmm: now if I only knew what to call my mixes.

Back
Top Bottom