The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:uhoh: I don't know if I can send my CDs out ASAP... I haven't even thought up of a playlist yet.

I think it might be a couple of weeks. :eek:

Also, it would be nice to have the email addresses of those people on my list... :shrug:

I also received the email. Yippie! It took me a while to identify everyone on my list (as one was without the Interference nickname), but I finally managed it. Or at least, I think I did. If so, then this person is not totally correct about the location in the profile... :p (Oh, and my final tracklist violates his/her no-list with one song. Sorry for you, but I'm not going to change it!)

I'll try to send out the CD's tomorrow. Until they receive them, it's a surprise!

C ya!

Marty

P.S. How many people participated in this first edition?

Basstrap said:
I got mine

I'm intimidated by one of the ones I have!!
Cos I think she's heard EVERYTHING already according to my artist index thread!!

I'll give it a good shot anyway!!

I doubt she's heard everything on that list. :sexywink:

SWEEEEEEEEET. :hyper:

*Burns like a madwoman*

:hyper: :hyper:

SO MUCH FUN :DFKJIWU#FVIEUF*ER#GL I sped home from work and have been sitting here ever since compiling my brilliant compilations.

The people who i got are lucky people indeed. I'm not telling who i got. you'll get what i send and LOVE IT :angry: but it'll be a week or so. Maybe longer for some of you overseas folk :uhoh: have i said too much???

:dance: :D :up:

this is the best day of my life.

Hello,

This morning I mailed the CD's. So those persons will have to wait for a week or so until they get the CD. Funny thing is, they don't know it's coming so obviously everyone is getting hyper. :p
Oh wait, some people do know I have to send the CD to them... Nevermind. You'll know it's coming.

C ya!

Marty

I spent hours (yes, hours) last night working on the track list but I just returned from out of town to an office upheaval (where my CD burner is) and so I'm a little :crazy: I'm glad we have a month although I shouldn't need that much time.

I'm also afraid my people will already have everything I want to put on it because we have similar tastes. :uhoh: Oh well. What a fun project! It's taking my mind off my haircut.

joyfulgirl said:
I spent hours (yes, hours) last night working on the track list

Only hours???:D That's quick! ;) No seriously, I also spend some days thinking which songs to include and then some time more working on the track list. It takes time, but it's fun. :)

I'm also afraid my people will already have everything I want to put on it because we have similar tastes. :uhoh: Oh well. What a fun project! It's taking my mind off my haircut.

That doesn't matter, whether you have the songs or not. In that sense, I think the tracklisting is also important as it indicates the flow. It enables you to put a new perspective on known songs. Hey, I also burned one CD some of you may receive for myself. I like the compilation so much, I want to hear it more often. :up:

C ya!

Marty

P.S. Haircut? Hmm... (goes off to the journal section)

Popmartijn said:

Only hours???:D That's quick! ;) No seriously, I also spend some days thinking which songs to include and then some time more working on the track list. It takes time, but it's fun. :)

That was just the first night! I'd been musing over it all along but then when I actually got the names of the people I began musing more seriously. Yes, it will be some days yet.

Popmartijn said:
That doesn't matter, whether you have the songs or not. In that sense, I think the tracklisting is also important as it indicates the flow. It enables you to put a new perspective on known songs. Hey, I also burned one CD some of you may receive for myself. I like the compilation so much, I want to hear it more often. :up:

I agree--the flow is important. That's the hardest part!

Popmartijn said:
P.S. Haircut? Hmm... (goes off to the journal section)

that would be in zoo confessionals. :D

joyfulgirl said:

Yeah, I'm having that problem too. I'm worried I'm going to be sending someone a CD full of songs they already have. :der:

Back
Top Bottom