SI Swimsuit Wardrobe Malfunction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
Can you believe they use those silicone breast enhancers in that or enhance those women in any way? Perish the thought :wink: *disclaimer* I'm not denying in any way that she's hot

This is that girl Mallory from the Real World, I guess the pic was on the SI web site until it was discovered and they took it down. Maybe some guy here would POSSIBLY have the magazine and could comfirm if it's in there

a closer look

sportsillustratedarrow.jpg

Another model

malvescrop.jpg

mallorylg.jpg

Last edited:
Wow. I always felt Mallory was more attractive than she came across as during the show.

Did I just admit to being a Real World watcher?

Oh dear.

laz

i dont see what the big deal is, we all do things to enhance our appearance

i hear headache sticks a sock down his pants

What's sad is that all the other Real World/Road Rules girls weren't good enough to be real models, and have had to pose for Playboy to get the bucks.

I'm glad sweet li'l Mallory didn't have to go that route. She ain't no Trishelle ho'.

laz

lazarus said:
What's sad is that all the other Real World/Road Rules girls weren't good enough to be real models, and have had to pose for Playboy to get the bucks.

I'm glad sweet li'l Mallory didn't have to go that route. She ain't no Trishelle ho'.

Both magazines are destined for the floor of the men's bathroom. What's the difference?

Back
Top Bottom