Shuttlecrab! Part XV - Sweet the shell, butter the taste in my mouth

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There's also another band who named their album Shuttlecock:

510JGS15XWL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Now that's more like it. You know Claycourt's standing off-camera in a smoking jacket.

I'm without computer for the next few days, back in DFW for St. Party's debauchery, but I've got my iPhone and some funny things have happened over the past day:

1. Cut a hole in a box.

2. As a Mexican fellow with a Blago haircut walked into the bank behind me, "All Because of Cock" was playing. I chuckled at thinking of the Cockified lyrics.

3. A 19 year old faux hipster piece of trash at the record store was attempting to impress an admittedly hot girl with his "musical knowledge" which consisted of the following tidbits : "Don't listen to Iron & Wine. It's the most depressing music ever made." "Neutral Milk Hotel only made one album. This On Avery Island must be a bootleg." And then a discussion of Godspeed which consisted solely of quoting that scene in Pineapple Express.

4. ?????

5. PROFIT!

So ... the joys of fatherhood.

1. stick your dick in the box

2. wife goes out for a few hours.

3. daughter wakes up with diarrhea all the way down both legs

4. both jump in the shower and hose off

5. go to daughter's room - open window, close door, wait for wife to return.

:lol:

That's pretty awesome. Although not so awesome for your wife. No one wants to get that message, ever.

It's a shame the Eagles conspired to keep U2 from playing in their stadium :sad:

You know what I'm wondering? How easy it might be to win one of those VIP auctions for one of the smaller markets, like Charlottesville or Raleigh.

So ... the joys of fatherhood.

1. stick your dick in the box

2. wife goes out for a few hours.

3. daughter wakes up with diarrhea all the way down both legs

4. both jump in the shower and hose off

5. go to daughter's room - open window, close door, wait for wife to return.

Nah, the good far outweighs the bad. Plus, this situation allowed me to send the greatest text ever.

To my wife:

Shit everywhere. Come home.

:lmao:

Memories :happy:

Cori - PM me some links please :flirt:

Back
Top Bottom