Shuttlecock XXXII: I know it was you, Bono. You broke my heart.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it annoys you when I ask, but......are you close to starting?

SMASHley can relate to my bothering people, incessantly, about such things.

HYPERION!!!!!

He has to try it at least once. He'll hate it or love it. Either way, he'll probably vomit. How do you pass that up?

Apparently it isn't that he doesn't want to try it, so much as the name turns him off. Go figure.

Yes, the Chris Tucker event actually happened:

My dad and I were able to get courtside seats for a Magic game a few years back. For people in swank lower section seats, there's a buffet available, and it's a pretty happening spot. I'm in line for food and see Chris Tucker, now the current Magic superfan since Tiger had to avoid the cougars in the lower bowl, walk past me. Instinctively, I made a joke about how much Rush Hour and his part in The Fifth Element suck to my pop in my falsetto'd Chris Tucker voice, to which I turn around again and see Tucker staring directly at me. It wasn't one of those "oh, we both caught each other looking in the same direction" things. Nope, he heard me. And it was totally worth it.

ENDYMION!!!!!

And, that's why Impy won't listen to Elbow. What is it with you kids today?

Fuckin' read it. Fuckin' loved it. Also, I have picked up Wizard and Glass again. I'm almost done. Apparently I quit reading right as it was about to actually...have anything happen. Not sure if I'll immediately move into Wolves of the Calla or whatever it's called or not, but it feels good to finally be done with that book.

I hope that Impy eventually let's that go. Elbow deserves love.

I think Impy's just avoiding Elbow because he's afraid of being moved to tears by the sheer beauty of Guy Garvey's voice.

He has heard tales of its power.

Fuckin' read it. Fuckin' loved it. Also, I have picked up Wizard and Glass again. I'm almost done. Apparently I quit reading right as it was about to actually...have anything happen. Not sure if I'll immediately move into Wolves of the Calla or whatever it's called or not, but it feels good to finally be done with that book.

I hope that Impy eventually let's that go. Elbow deserves love.

Why didn't I know that you read it? Both Endymion books??? WTF CLASHley??

I hope Impy gets over that and I hope Shanahan relents and tries the Castle out.

Oh, yeah. I saw yours and Travis' when I was building mine. But, some of mine might be there to serve as a decoy.

Good luck.
the_running_man1.jpg

"Here lies Sub Zero, now... plain zero!"

Fucking Arnold shows up out of nowhere in Altman's The Long Goodbye. This is pre-Pumping Iron/Hercules in New York Arnold, too.

I live to see you eat that contract, but I hope you leave enough room for my fist because I'm going to ram it into your stomach and break your god-damn spine!

Apparently it isn't that he doesn't want to try it, so much as the name turns him off. Go figure.

BTW, somebody pass that on to Impy that Axver was the first one at Interf to actively avoid Elbow's music because of their name.

They're missing out on a band named Elbow. Apparently, that translates to bubonic plague in Kiwi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom