Shuttlecock XXXII: I know it was you, Bono. You broke my heart.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I think Scumbo can't do/say/conceive/XBox Live anything any more stupidly, he just keeps on sinking.

Charlie Rose > MIA > me

Fudge, guys, I don't even want to think about what crab related item would be / should be sitting in front of me right now.

Fen-Telecaster-1966-LPB-1.jpg

Be careful - there could be an Edge belly thread in its infancy there.

Off to watch the LAKERS!

If Canada would actually have qualified, I'd support them. But I'm a first-generation Canadian, and all of my family is from Italy, so I go with the heritage.

if you'd stopped at the first comma it would have been the answer i was hoping for. you ruined my attempted shot at canada by being all honest and stuff. this is why i don't even try!

1. My new dentist is located on the water in my neighborhood, so while sitting having my x-rays taken, I was looking out over the bay. There are worse things to look at while in the dentist chair.

2. I have my $16.99 2-DVD version of the new U2 thingie. Thanks, Best Buy!

3. I had dinner with Zoney and a coworker of his. It was fun.

4. I have cough syrup recommended to me by two coworkers, so hopefully tonight I may sleep.

4a. It was the first OTC cough syrup I've ever bought where I had to show my ID, like I was going to make meth with it. I am confident this means I bought some good shit.

So did you buy the 2 disc version and the fancy "real fan" version, Cor?

Zonester :up:

I have an order for the box set at the ludicrous LiveNation.com price of $39.99, but I'm fully expecting to get a cancellation notice from them because oops, they fucked up twice and put it on the site for the wrong price AGAIN.

I won't cry if that happens, but if I can get it for forty bucks, yes, I would like it.

I think I'm just going to watch the bonus features tonight, because I have a massive girl boner to watch that "Seldom Seen Kid" live at Abbey Road DVD tonight. Since all the songs have been in my head all week, I must watch it, like, now.

I can't really handle violence in movies. :reject:

It's not really all that violent, relatively speaking at least. Also, most of the violence you see coming, it's easy to look away.

Easily one of the greatest films ever made, if you at all consider yourself a movie fan, it's a must-see, you will not regret it.

It's not really all that violent, relatively speaking at least. Also, most of the violence you see coming, it's easy to look away.

Easily one of the greatest films ever made, if you at all consider yourself a movie fan, it's a must-see, you will not regret it.

Death clock her.

Speaking of the '70's, I'm pissed I haven't seen Black Dynamite yet.

I'm also pissed about what I should have been enjoying for the last few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom