Shuttlecock XXX: Now With More Labor Inducing Sex Talk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Supposedly that guido show on MTV is having a Season 2 held in the exact town where I vacation every single summer.

Part of my soul just died.

You know what that means? You should try and get into a fight with one of them, cause a real situation for someone like The Situation, depending on whatever situation occurs at MTV to want a bring a guy like The Situation back.

i think we need our own subforum designated for BVS and Last Unicorn. we could just give them topics to debate all day....maybe throw in a n00b here or there and let them put him/her down. :drool:

I don't know who either of those people are.

During lunch today, I saw a truck with fake bull testicles hanging from the trailer hitch and a "I love BJs" bumper sticker in the window (next to a Ducks Unlimited bumper sticker).

Rednecks are classy.

I don't know who either of those people are.

During lunch today, I saw a truck with fake bull testicles hanging from the trailer hitch and a "I love BJs" bumper sticker in the window (next to a Ducks Unlimited bumper sticker).

Rednecks are classy.

You don't know who BVS, formerly Bono Vox Superstar is?

Good luck! Hope all goes well, and your wife and BabyDalton come through safe and sound.

And quickly, for the wife's sake. :)

Well peeps, it looks like tonight may very well be the night that little dalton 2 arrives. If you're the praying type, they're welcome. This is when I get nervous.

Good luck. Here's to hoping you get to teach the little tyke the tomahawk throw so they can pass the Test of the Laughing Fire soon.

Hey guess what? No baby.

My wife cracks my shit up though. We went in for an ultrasound this morning to check the fluid around the baby. The ultrasound tech says, "good news, everything looks fine." Mrs Dalton, "Shit."

I asked our doctor if we had the baby this afternoon would we be home by the Conference Championship games on Sunday. When she said yes, I offered her money to induce. She said no.

Well, my water broke. Under my kitchen sink. I think it's a sign.

It's a sign that I need to get this woman doing more hard labor.

File this under: how fucking old am I? I've been feeling short of breath for the last few days. When I breath deeply, I get the same sensation in my chest that I do when I run on cold mornings. So I asked the doctor what she thought. She just smiled and asked how long my back has been hurting. I was impressed because I hadn't told her that my back was hurting as well. When I told her that too has been hurting for a few days, she asked how I had hurt my ribcage.

How? By trying to teach my daughter to do a summersault.

I felt old when I couldn't do a somersault anymore without feeling incredibly dizzy and nauseous.

I was in my mid 20s when that happened.

Hey, it's never out of place to call Rihanna a whore, apparently.

I'm not paying much attention, since it's only 7:00 here, but I checked in, saw that, and got my internet rage on. Seriously hate that shit.

I don't care if she's wearing leather underwear. At least say she's dressed like a whore, which isn't the best, but stops short of actually calling someone a whore.

/soapbox

And hey, maybe it's just No Pants O'Clock in Rihanna-land! :)

Back
Top Bottom