Shuttlecock XXX: Now With More Labor Inducing Sex Talk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Impster was able to get away with it a couple of months ago without a big deal made of it, so I'm not too concerned.

I almost considered making a YLB account and switching to that, but what's the point? Good on you for doing it though.

I switched for a number of reasons, but I'm pretty sure my heavy use of profanity, constant use of inside jokes, and sarcastic, asshole-ish commentary will make it identifiable nearly right away.

Impster was able to get away with it a couple of months ago without a big deal made of it, so I'm not too concerned.

Yeah, but Imperor was a legit nickname. Then again, Bowie would appreciate the sexual ambiguity being Phil's #1 fan entails, so there's that.

FYI everyone, Mr. Brightside is the greatest song in the history of mankind. No song rivals it's brilliance. Arctic Monkeys and Oasis come close, but they cannot surpass the Brightside.

FYI everyone, Mr. Brightside is the greatest song in the history of mankind. No song rivals it's brilliance. Arctic Monkeys and Oasis come close, but they cannot surpass the Brightside.

I actually really like all three of those songs but, yeah, that list is silly.

I actually really like all three of those songs but, yeah, that list is silly.

Me too, and yes. It does sorta give some perspective as to why we think some of the UK posters are completely insane though, as any place that could come up with a list like that must "think" differently than the rest of mankind.

:wink:

I saw a Killers live concert on Palladia and, although I'm not a huge fan, they put on a very good show. I think they've improved as a live band.

I posted this in Kieran's thread, but i think it also goes here

126203215760.gif

Back
Top Bottom