Shuttlecock XXVIII: Presents Boner's 100% Natural Good-Time Family Band Solution

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I need to purchase some smog

In Vegas I:

5. Did not meet Paul McGuiness per se (although zoney did), but pointed at him like "HEY IT'S PAUL MCGUINESS!!!!!!"

9. Laughed so hard I cried at a completely random string of jokes about the movieSpeed on the way to the show.

10. Got a text from mofo and was all "Who the hell is texting me from that area code? IDENTIFY YOURSELF!!!!!"

11. Called everything "janky" and variations thereof

12. Had a blast.

I read backwards and missed this post before my post above. I am entirely too janky.

Talking to Paul was fun...and it's hilarious that he made a comment about shuttlecock getting caught in the lemon from the popmart show to me. RANDOM.

He did? That is new information. You've been withholding all the sweet nothings he yelled in your ear, zoney.

I just had Chinese and had the same kind of noodle dish you did at lunch the other day - tasty! I feel like I haven't had a real meal in days. Stupid stomachaches, late nights and semi-hangovers. :grumpy:

He did? That is new information. You've been withholding all the sweet nothings he yelled in your ear, zoney.

I just had Chinese and had the same kind of noodle dish you did at lunch the other day - tasty! I feel like I haven't had a real meal in days. Stupid stomachaches, late nights and semi-hangovers. :grumpy:

We just got back from dinner and drinks. Second wind!

That was a pretty damn good little dish - the chicken was amazing (I should have shared). If you discount the Super Jack combo and hot dog, that was the last real meal I had before Noodles tonight.

As for the Paul convo: I tapped him on his shoulder, and he ended up nuzzling up to me and saying hi while shaking my hand. I told him that he had an amazing "product" here, and that this was my fifth show. He said "yeah, this is pretty amazing....heck of a lot better than the last time we were here at the stadium."

I said "I wasn't there, but I remember watching the lemon debacle." He shook his head, thanked me for being there and continued on! Pretty sweet.

Awesome. I loved how he just kind of sauntered up and surveyed the scene like he was just Lord of The Claw or something.

I truly wish we could have had you all there. Seriously.

at one point, this guy walked by and waved at Cori. After he passed, we both turned to each other and said "LAZ?"

The douche factor last night was turned up to 11.

at one point, this guy walked by and waved at Cori. After he passed, we both turned to each other and said "LAZ?"

The douche factor last night was turned up to 11.

He didn't wave to me so much as walk by me and point at me with two hands. It was weird.

Speaking of the lazster, he posted in the music thread that he was near the front and at one point saw me and Sicy. Must have been when we were scoping out our spots.

There were douches, and many ridiculously-dressed women. So ... what, douchettes? Douchebaguettes?

Talking to Paul was fun...and it's hilarious that he made a comment about shuttlecock getting caught in the lemon from the popmart show to me. RANDOM.

:up:

I believe this is my first Shuttlecock post. Please don't hurt me.

Awesome to see all of you in Vegas. And Martha, I very much enjoyed riding around with you in your car...from one end of the parking lot to the other! I bought a very cool little Zuni ring, by the way, at the jewelry store. :up:

The entire weekend was just lovely, and the onion rings were top notch. :cute:

Youtube partei here tonight, guyz?

I'm going to this trivia night at one of the local pubs so I'll sadly miss out on it. I've never done one of these trivia night things before, though, so I'm excited. 2 dollar well drinks and 3 dollar Guinness. The winning team gets a 100 dollar gift card to the pub.

I have no idea what the questions will be like, though. If they're difficult questions about history and geography stuff I will not be an asset to my trivia team.

If there are questions about popular culture, I will know the answer to every single one of them and will be the ultimate asset to my trivia team. We'll see.

I don't know that I dare try and do anything else on my computer while I try to watch it on YouTube.

I'll try to watch it and keep one foot on the site for lulz and squees.

Well, you can just text me about the show instead. Oh wait, never mind.....

Heyo!

Well, you can just text me about the show instead. Oh wait, never mind.....

Heyo!

:grumpy:

I'm not used to getting texts from people on a regular basis! I didn't know people I met up with might still have use for me after we parted ways!

:reject:

The bulk of it, I believe, is the Redanka Kick the Darkness version, and then there's a bit of another remix as it segues into SBS.

Back
Top Bottom