Shuttlecock XXVIII: Presents Boner's 100% Natural Good-Time Family Band Solution

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bottom line: U2's best music is personal music, and personal music doesn't fit in basketball arenas, let alone football stadiums.

That's sort of like saying the Phillies need to play small ball to beat the Yankees in the World Series. In that it doesn't make any fucking sense because that's the opposite of their strengths.

by friday, i will have a good 60 hours under my belt. and then i'll have to put in at least a half-day on saturday. and i still feel behind! :happy:

of course, a few of those hours have been spent smoking blue crack, but, you know ...

Fuck I hate my job right now.

Under-appreciated, under-supported, underpaid and over-worked are a winning combination. :happy:

:grumpy:

:hug:

Hubby was informed today he has to work Sunday :angry: , so he'll be missing the show it seems. We may have his tickets for sale :|

I've been working slave labor (11 hrs worth today, 13 or so tomorrow) at our annual global convention this week, and got to hear No Line (the full album, on shuffle) on repeat for about 6 hrs , intermingled with various garbage and shite, while working in the store today. Hearing the songs repeated that much (and sandwiched between smooth jazz and Dave Matthews) was pretty damn annoying to be honest. Hopefully they have different music the next couple days, or I'm going to end up hating the album while all the rest of our friends are having fun rocking to it in Vegas.

PS - GFY

I've been working slave labor (11 hrs worth today, 13 or so tomorrow) at our annual global convention this week, and got to hear No Line (the full album) on repeat for about 6 hrs , intermingled with various garbage and shite, while working in the store today. Hearing the songs repeated that much (and sandwiched between smooth jazz and Dave Matthews) was pretty damn annoying to be honest. Hopefully they have different music the next couple days, or I'm going to end up hating the album while all the rest of our friends are having fun rocking to it in Vegas.

PS - GFY
it's not a heel it's a mountain
as you start out the climb

I've been working slave labor (11 hrs worth today, 13 or so tomorrow) at our annual global convention this week, and got to hear No Line (the full album, on shuffle) on repeat for about 6 hrs , intermingled with various garbage and shite, while working in the store today. Hearing the songs repeated that much (and sandwiched between smooth jazz and Dave Matthews) was pretty damn annoying to be honest. Hopefully they have different music the next couple days, or I'm going to end up hating the album while all the rest of our friends are having fun rocking to it in Vegas.

PS - GFY

Stand up, this is comedy.

That was the first SC song that shuffled its way into the mix today.

Not a good start.

Wish I was in fucking Vegas.

Someone should slip roofies into all of their drinks, so they can remember this night.

Hey guys, is it weird that I totally got off on causing a car accident earlier tonight? Nobody got hurt, and it was fucking thrilling.

As some may not see it else where, I'd like to take this chance to re-pwn some of our friends:

Screenshot2009-10-22at104930PM.png

Last FM, helping me mock friends since 2005.

That article worries me a bit. I'm almost wondering if they'll scrap the original plans for Songs Of Ascent (if it's even happening, that is) and go with another straight ahead rock record in the hopes it produces a bonafide hit single.

That article worries me a bit. I'm almost wondering if they'll scrap the original plans for Songs Of Ascent (if it's even happening, that is) and go with another straight ahead rock record in the hopes it produces a bonafide hit single.

I hope not, they were starting to make some progress with NLOTH towards something interesting imo, it would be a shame if they shelve anything outside the box in an attempt to pander to the ignorant masses.

I think their next step will really show which way the "new U2" camp is going...

I hope not, they were starting to make some progress with NLOTH towards something interesting imo, it would be a shame if they shelve anything outside the box in an attempt to pander to the ignorant masses.

I think their next step will really show which way the "new U2" camp is going...

Definitely agree. Let's hope they choose...wisely.

Back
Top Bottom