Shuttlecock XXVIII: Presents Boner's 100% Natural Good-Time Family Band Solution

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That and what they replaced it with sounded pretty weak.

Seriously though, it'll be a pretty mediocre show to release as a DVD/Blu-Ray in my opinion. Sorta don't think I'd buy it.

:reject:

That and what they replaced it with sounded pretty weak.

Seriously though, it'll be a pretty mediocre show to release as a DVD/Blu-Ray in my opinion. Sorta don't think I'd buy it.

:reject:

I'd have to see first how it's edited. If more of the claw is shown, I'd consider it based on that alone. I don't need so many closeups of the band at this point. The claw is the main event here.

You all should go to Miami. I'm going to really try to get tickets to that one.

Denver on a Sunday night. I'm so there. :drool:

I thoroughly enjoyed the webcast. Too bad Bono's vocals were so weak. He didn't sound so good in Vegas either but you don't notice it as much when you're there.

In a Little While is a sweet song but agree with everyone that it should have been YBR for the DVD. I mean, really, what were they thinking? Just because there's a rocket ship reference?

Woke up to snow in Santa Fe this morning. :love:

the funny thing is, I like IALW, a lot, but this is YBR we're talking about here... COME ON!

There's an added novelty to it, plus it at least exposes people to a different part of their catalog.

5 songs from an album that came out 8 years ago that doesn't transfer all too well to a stadium setting seems a little strange. No problems with "Beautiful Day" or "Walk On," I don't like "Elevation" but it's a crowd pleaser, and "Stuck" and "In a Little While" seemed woefully misplaced on paper and from the webcast.

I thoroughly enjoyed the webcast. Too bad Bono's vocals were so weak.

yeah, i thought this too. but i thought he got better when they played NLOTH. i noticed someone gave him a different mic during BD -- could it have had pitch correction or whatever? he seemed, what's that word, pitchy?

but his energy was great. the show seemed great overall, and i finally got to see UC, and UTEOTW works way better than NYD.

but his energy was great. the show seemed great overall, and i finally got to see UC, and UTEOTW works way better than NYD.

When his vocals are weak he seems to get more physical to make up for it. :up:

Interesting that UTEOTW works better than NYD. I'm still disappointed I didn't get to hear NYD after 3 shows but UTEOTW punches my ticket 100% of the time.

Back
Top Bottom