Shuttlecock XXVII: To Returned Cocks We Run!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Better that than the trifecta that is Kid Rock, Eminem and Uncle (or is that Unkle) Cracker.

I appreciate that Kid Rock played two sold out shows this summer at Comerica and uplifted a city that's had it rougher than most parts of this country over the last few years, but Kid Rock. Think about that a little. This is what Detroit has to get excited about.

Don't forget KISS :happy:

:uhoh:

I'm sorry :hug:

Hey, you had your chance. :angry:

I was waiting at centre ice and someone never showed up.

Oh great, now I like something about Elfa. Why'd you have to bring this up?

Sorry man. I hate it as much as you do.

This site ticks me off, because I know cool fun ladies who like good music actually exist. They just don't exist anywhere near me.

:fist:

What ever happened to Reggo? She simply disappeared.

Memphis. :drool:

Again.

Does he know I have a thing for him? :reject:

Memphis :love:

I'm sad that my short lived Irvine/Memphis experience was drowned out by the sounds of BB Kings.

my wife does not like U2... She pretended to like them until we got married, and then it was all LOL, THEY R TEH-SUCK!

You can totally sue for misrepresentation. :tsk:

The sound of Canadians screaming for their lives.

I'll be hearing a lot of this very soon.

Heh.

Don't forget KISS :happy:

:uhoh:

I'm sorry :hug:

Elfa, I say the following with no amount of love whatsoever. Bite me.

I was waiting at centre ice and someone never showed up.

I came to my senses once I realized I'd have to actually you know, go to Canada once in a while. :whistle:

please post this recipe.

please.

http://www.chow.com/recipes/11557

Here's a pic of the finished product (first time I made them over a year ago - I didn't just get home from work and pop them in the oven, but I wish I had)

guinness.jpg

I probably wasn't paying attention if you already described it so sorry in advance but what is the new place like? Better than the current digs?

Never described it, but it's a carriage house, and is cheaper and cuter than the current place, and as a bonus lacks the psychotic couple next door that just moved in this summer. Last night they were screaming and slamming doors. The new place in behind a house on a residential street - no one directly next to/above or below me. :love:

oh, i just want to add that i love how people don't like Songs of Ascent and think it's too poppy.

only here. :up:

I saw a post regarding that and assumed they were being facetious. Please tell me that's the case?

Bad: Work

Good: Supportive, awesome co-workers

Bad: Shitty raise

Good: Boss telling me she's not done fighting for more for me (I believe her) and that I should feel free to take some extra days off (Oh, I will.)

Bad: Having a pitying feeling-sorry-for-myself weekend topped off with a whiny phone call to home.

Good: Dad sending me "hang in there" flowers at work

Good: Discovering those awesome pillows from the Chicago hotel are available for purchase (as are many other things found at Kimpton hotels, apparently - ha!)

Good: Sushi

Good: Beer

Bad: Vikings scoring first against the Packers.

Bad: BRETT FAVRE, YOU FUCKER!!!!!

Good: Discovering those awesome pillows from the Chicago hotel are available for purchase (as are many other things found at Kimpton hotels, apparently - ha!)

I randomly found some order form for Kimpton hotel items in the desk in the room and remember commenting to Diemen how many crazy things they were selling. How much are the pillows? I'm always looking for a better pillow.

I randomly found some order form for Kimpton hotel items in the desk in the room and remember commenting to Diemen how many crazy things they were selling. How much are the pillows? I'm always looking for a better pillow.

you guys were sharing a room? :ohmy:

meanwhile, what other crazy things are they selling? all i came home with was a notepad from the intercontinental.

you guys were sharing a room? :ohmy:

Not all of us. :shifty:

The pillows are $70 or $80, depending on the size. I'm seriously considering splurging, as I've been suffering through crappy pillows for about a year now but unable to find pillows I like.

I hate buying pillows - how are you supposed to test them out? Lie down in the middle of a store? "Sorry, no, I need to lie here for at least three hours so I can see if my neck will hurt when I wake up."

I've slept on these pillows. These pillows were bliss. I am old and need them.

http://www.kimptonstyle.com/

How random is it that I can buy pillows and comforters .... and leopard-print camisoles on the same page? I don't recall seeing those in my room. April, did you steal them? :tsk:

http://www.kimptonstyle.com/category.aspx?category1=Bed&category1Name=Bed&categoryLevel=0

Probably killed her mom and is hiding from the law.

Or she's hiding under Billie Joe Armstrong's bed.

One of those two things.
i figured it'd be tre cool's bed. :hmm: i think i saw her post the other day.

meanwhile, what other crazy things are they selling? all i came home with was a notepad from the intercontinental.
i think they sell their pillows and such online too :hmm: i love my pillows though. i finally have the perfect balance between having a firm pillow yet my head leaves an indent on the pillow. if i had a tempur pedic mattress, i'd probably go from sleeping 12 hours a day to...24.

Not all of us. :shifty:

The pillows are $70 or $80, depending on the size. I'm seriously considering splurging, as I've been suffering through crappy pillows for about a year now but unable to find pillows I like.

I hate buying pillows - how are you supposed to test them out? Lie down in the middle of a store? "Sorry, no, I need to lie here for at least three hours so I can see if my neck will hurt when I wake up."

I've slept on these pillows. These pillows were bliss. I am old and need them.

Kimpton Style

How random is it that I can buy pillows and comforters .... and leopard-print camisoles on the same page? I don't recall seeing those in my room. April, did you steal them? :tsk:

Kimpton Style | Bed

oooh, those look like some nice pillows.

i know the feeling about pillows. i'm really overdue to replace my current bunch of pillows, but what's the point when i'd pretty much have to spend a lot to get nice pillows when i'm moving relatively soon?

also, leopard print :yuck:

Back
Top Bottom