Shuttlecock XXVII: To Returned Cocks We Run!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I roll with a Razr. I've had it for two years, and it still works just as well as it did the first day. Except it has enough scars on it that it looks like I used it as a puck in a street hockey game.

I'm supposed to get an enV Touch to replace it. Which is nuts. I've never had expensive things before. I might even be able to access the Internet away from a computer, which is batshit insane.

Watch out, Internet, the PEEF DAWG might be filling your tubes more than usual.

I generally refuse to use shorthand abbreviations for anything. My text messages take forever to type out.

well, excuse me all over the place, thread. :angry:

I'm not sure what the first part says but it looks like they were on to him in '92...

maybe it's me, but that looks like a high school production, i'd half expect Boner to start singing, "she's a party girl with a bad habit, bad habit for drugs ..."

I'm not mad at you, Irvine. I'm mad at society.

Elfa, that picture is fantastic.

When I walked from the gym to my car, it was snowing. Snow. I would once again like to mention that it was 90 frigging degrees here last Monday. One week later, snowing. God is bringing justice to Utah.

I'm not mad at you, Irvine. I'm mad at society.

Elfa, that picture is fantastic.

When I walked from the gym to my car, it was snowing. Snow. I would once again like to mention that it was 90 frigging degrees here last Monday. One week later, snowing. God is bringing justice to Utah.

You'd better keep that there and away from Detroit until at least February.

I need to get a sugar daddy who takes me to a warm climate all winter. I don't mind winter, at least until it's mid-February and I know I have 3 1/2 more months before our temps hit 64 :angry:

We had a really up and down summer here, too, so I know this winter is going to be hellish. :sad:

ihatemyjob
ihatemyjob
ihatemyjob
ihatemyjob

and i hate that my raise this year is downright insulting. May be time to do some heavy thinking.

ihatemyjob
ihatemyjob
ihatemyjob
ihatemyjob

and i hate that my raise this year is downright insulting. May be time to do some heavy thinking.

hey, better than getting laid off and your boss and HR person telling you that it's a great opportunity to spend more time with your daughter. :angry:

with that said, i do love watching my little one grow up right in front of me.

:angry:

my job and i are in a light period right now. this happens once or twice a year.

on Monday, we'll be all hot and heavy and life-consuming again.

:angry:

You? I never would've pegged you as a stickler for good grammar. :wink:

Yeah, BoMac, where is this coming from? I'm completely shocked by this...

Shocking isn't it? When I first met Elfa, at one point we were talking and he said something like, "I just said that with incorrect spelling. What are you going to do now?"

:angry::angry::angry:

Even God like a joke here or there at the expense of Canadians. One being the Toronto Maple Leafs. :wink:

This is undeniably true.

Let me revise that statement to include: NOT a Canadian. :tsk: :wink:

:sad:

When I first met Elfa, at one point we were talking and he said something like, "I just said that with incorrect spelling. What are you going to do now?"

Oh great, now I like something about Elfa. Why'd you have to bring this up?

:sad:

I'll settle for a man-boy who loves (or can at least somewhat appreciate) U2/music and who makes me laugh. And who likes cats, too. Is that too much to ask for?

Nope. See the pic on the left.

And as for Mondays, I was at an "all-day" training that started at 8, had an hour lunch, and yes, NOW I'M HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do have to go back to school to get congratulated by the superintendent at 3, but I can hang wif dat.

This site ticks me off, because I know cool fun ladies who like good music actually exist. They just don't exist anywhere near me.

:fist:

ihatemyjob
ihatemyjob
ihatemyjob
ihatemyjob

THIS.

I haven't gotten my raise yet, but I already know it's going to be downright insulting. :grumpy:

I'm trying to figure out how best to sit my boss down and explain to her how frustrated/upset/disappointed/taken advantage of/taken for granted I feel without losing all sense of professionalism and just ranting at her.

This site ticks me off, because I know cool fun ladies who like good music actually exist. They just don't exist anywhere near me.

:fist:

I like that the above smiley is named "why I oughta" :cute:

Are all the cool fun ladies hiding? If you figure out where tell me so maybe I can find some cool fun guys here. :madwife:

Utah ftl :down:

What are you allowed to listen to down there? Hymns? The Osmonds?

Better that than the trifecta that is Kid Rock, Eminem and Uncle (or is that Unkle) Cracker.

I appreciate that Kid Rock played two sold out shows this summer at Comerica and uplifted a city that's had it rougher than most parts of this country over the last few years, but Kid Rock. Think about that a little. This is what Detroit has to get excited about.

Back
Top Bottom