Shuttlecock XXVI: There is no Boner only ZUUL!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Word on the internetz is that Bono sang the first two lines of Mofo before COBL.

I'm going to chalk this up to "I read it on the internet so it must be true," because that is way too fucking cool to be real.

But then, they did play Your Blue Room, so there's hope for them yet.

How fucking epic would the Crazy remix into a full band Mofo be?

:drool:

Holy shit - setlist shake-up!

1. Magnificent
2. No Line On The Horizon
3. Get On Your Boots
4. Mysterious Ways

Nice, but they still haven't gotten it right. Play No Line first and all will be right with the setlist world.

Also, best of luck on your new direction, Mike. Hope you have a blast on your road trip, and give me a call when you're out here and settled into your new life as poor college student - I'll bring some Top Ramen by. :wink:

I'm gonna post this in many threads and my blog, cos it's a big deal to me and all:

Today was my last day at work. 2.5 years at the BTN, 14 years in the cable TV business.

Big and exciting things ahead, but an emotional day for me. We had a going away party and it all felt so surreal. It was bittersweet, to say the least.

That is all.

Wow. :hug: Good luck with the new life. I have no doubts it's gonna be full of good things.

But then, they did play Your Blue Room, so there's hope for them yet.

How fucking epic would the Crazy remix into a full band Mofo be?

:drool:

Um, yeah. They need to get that going for Vegas. I mean, seriously. That would be a fine shit pants moment.

I'm going to be so holed up for Vegas, I'm not going to see anyone. Maybe we should do a 'Cock meet-up?

I only just booked my hotel this morning. And now I'm thinking about driving since I realized LV is closer than I thought. Neither of these statements addresses a 'Cock meet-up but I'm just sharing all I got to share. But suffice it to say I ain't leaving Las Vegas without my sister-friend fix. :love:

I know! I think the only site-wide plans right now are to gather at the Irish pub in the New York, New York hotel. Apparently the U2.com site has organized a meetup there as well, so it'll be a large group of U2 nuts.

I think I'm going to mostly be at the mercy of Beegee's and Sicy's whims in Vegas. :wink:

That could get you in trouble.

Don't schedule any urine tests for a few weeks, then. :shifty:

I know! I think the only site-wide plans right now are to gather at the Irish pub in the New York, New York hotel. Apparently the U2.com site has organized a meetup there as well, so it'll be a large group of U2 nuts.

That's on Thursday, though. I won't be there on Thursday. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom