Shuttlecock XXV: Praying for Bono's Ball Circulation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I would think that if they wanted you not to worry, they shouldn't be throwing around the word "abnormality." Fuckers.

Hey, I blame all of y'all for the fact that Stand Up Comedy has been stuck in my damn head since yesterday.

my favourite is HMTMKMKMLKMLKMKMIJUJDFHF or whatever..

My favorite is WOWY cause I like to say Wowee when I see it.

So, we got a voicemail from our doctor yesterday saying they'd like to schedule another ultrasound in 6-8 weeks because there maybe some abnormalities in our baby. Of course, it may just be a smudge on the image.

Elfa, number 2 is due in January.

The thing that irritates me about the situation (besides the fact that I'm scared shitless) is that they'll call with this kind of news and not do anything about it for 2 months.

They did this to us too with the 2nd one. Told us about "high risk" and all these diseases and birth defects the kids was gonna have...then you go nuts for 2-3 weeks waiting. And then it all works out. Which is nice.

And oh - way to fuck, Dalton. Hi5!

They did this to us too with the 2nd one. Told us about "high risk" and all these diseases and birth defects the kids was gonna have...then you go nuts for 2-3 weeks waiting. And then it all works out. Which is nice.

And oh - way to fuck, Dalton. Hi5!

Thanks Beav. I've heard a lot of stories about this happening and everything being fine, so we're just trying to stay positive while we wait.

Apparently I have a great mind as well.

:hi5:

Thanks Beav. I've heard a lot of stories about this happening and everything being fine, so we're just trying to stay positive while we wait.

Also - a little something that would have been nice to know: If you guys need to go for an amnio, ask for the 24 hours results option. They have that. We didn't know, so my wife freaked for 2 weeks. She went for a sonogram and the nurse asked why she didn't get the 24 hour results, and the wife lost it, man. Dopes.

Kumbaya, my Lord, Kumbaya...

you rang? :wink:

KumBayaYaa.gif

Congrats Dalton. I'm sure everything will be fine :hug:

Are Dalton & Beav having a race on the procreation front?
I'd like to see current baby pics if available. Never saw Beav Jr. pic. How old are the kids now? And how is the cat?

Glad to hear it! Adorable kidlet - I'm a sucker for little girls with blonde curls. They don't quite make my ovaries ping, but they do make me make this face: :cute:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom