Shuttlecock XXIX: You Snooze, You Get a Boring Thread Title

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I realized you were coming up so close to being a new dad again - here's hoping for smooth sailing!

But ... uh ... you're on your own for getting her into labor. Not touching tha one.

Yeah. She's due any day now.

We had a good laugh with our doctor this morning though when she told us that we needed to go home and have lots of sex because it will induce labor. I asked her if I should call, "Here baby, baby, baby" while I'm up there. She said it's actually the semen that does it, so I had to ask if it was like cheese for a mouse.

At least she's got a good sense of humor.

We had a good laugh with our doctor this morning though when she told us that we needed to go home and have lots of sex because it will induce labor. I asked her if I should call, "Here baby, baby, baby" while I'm up there. She said it's actually the semen that does it, so I had to ask if it was like cheese for a mouse.

i suggest bowling. honestly, it loosened my wife up enough down there (ha!) that she went into labor the next morning.

heyo!

good luck. my little girl is 9 months old, but it seems like yesterday that we were taking her home from the hospital.

The word "shuttlecock" was uttered in the movie "Young Victoria" which I saw tonight. I giggled. My friends knew not why.

Okay, carry on with the labor-inducing-sex-talk.

I've gotta go have sex with my wife right now because the doctor said that it will make her go into labor but it's pretty hard to "perform" under those conditions. It creeps me out using my dick as "baby bait".

Okay, carry on with the labor-inducing-sex-talk.

There's a new thread title in here somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom