Shuttlecock XXIX: You Snooze, You Get a Boring Thread Title

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here. I watched it religiously for a few years, then dropped to occasional, and now never see it at all, but that clip (and the longer remix version ... it has some stuff about whales in it? Or something?) is like the best thing I've seen online in weeks.

I love the internetz.

SP is not nearly as good as it's glory days, but it occasionally has good episodes.

i enjoyed the recent "Butters' Bottom Bitch."

do you know what i am saying?

Dooooooooooo it.

Mofo & Joyful, you guys doin' Denver?

Joyful will be present and accounted for in Denver, and a week later she'll make an appearance in Seattle. :hyper:

I love Seattle. I went through a phase of visiting like once every 1-2 years. It's now been almost 5 years.

But "Poker Face" was soooooo like 8 months ago. Or is that the joke that Trey and Matt are trying to make? I've never really liked those guys.

Bigger, Longer, and Uncut was funny, though.

Joyful will be present and accounted for in Denver, and a week later she'll make an appearance in Seattle. :hyper:

I love Seattle. I went through a phase of visiting like once every 1-2 years. It's now been almost 5 years.

Wait, what? Did I know you were coming to Seattle, or did you tell me and I completely forgot because I'm spazzy like that?

Either way: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

But "Poker Face" was soooooo like 8 months ago. Or is that the joke that Trey and Matt are trying to make? I've never really liked those guys.

Bigger, Longer, and Uncut was funny, though.

I don't care that it was 8 months ago - it's still awesome! I have no idea how old that episode is, if it's really recent, or from that long ago.

God, I laughed so hard at that movie, I cried. It was "Uncle Fucka" that set me off. Tears. I'm sayin' - TEARS rolling down my face.

Wait, what? Did I know you were coming to Seattle, or did you tell me and I completely forgot because I'm spazzy like that?

Either way: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Yeah, you totally spazzed, lol : pointsandlaughs: . I asked you when the presale was, saying I was pretty sure I'd enjoy them in Denver so much that I'd want to see them the very next weekend in Seattle. And you responded with the presale info. :)

Cori, I love the new Gaga avatar. I'm really digging the song Bad Romance (and the video).

SING IT!

I haven't seen the video yet (and yet I have a still shot from it as my avatar .... oh, the irony!). Can't wait for the new album!

Paprazzi is the my favorite pop song of the year.

.... or maybe it's Remedy by Little Boots.

Please don't make me choose.

I'm going to see Bruce tomorrow. :drool:

:applaud:

I haven't seen him in so long. :(

I happened upon a concert on VH1 or somewhere recently and I was just blown away again. No other band sounds like that. Nobody. And much as I love U2's live sensory overload, I love Springsteen's just-the-music-and-lots-of-it simplicity, too. I'm sad I kept missing him the last few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom