Shuttlecock XXIV: Making the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LMP

Blue Crack Supplier
They replaced the Back to the Future ride as well, right? I really had fond memories of all of that, including the little movie you watched in the line, good times.

I almost went to Bubba Gump's last week, but Forrest was charging far more for his shrimp than I anticipated.

Yep, with The Simpsons. The whole ride, pre-ride video and all, is included on the recent BTTF DVD release.

Yikes.

I haven't been to Universal Studios (in CA) in about 12 years. I'd like to go back. I'm sure it'll be far less terrifying now that I'm a bit older.

Yep, with The Simpsons. The whole ride, pre-ride video and all, is included on the recent BTTF DVD release.

Yikes.

The big blue box set that all three movies came in? I own that, I just never got around to the special features. Excellent.

Well, it wasn't like an arm and a leg or anything, just more than I anticipated, and we were going to Joe's Crab Shack the next night anyways, and it seemed silly to pay that much for seafood two days in a row is all.

The big blue box set that all three movies came in? I own that, I just never got around to the special features. Excellent.

Well, it wasn't like an arm and a leg or anything, just more than I anticipated, and we were going to Joe's Crab Shack the next night anyways, and it seemed silly to pay that much for seafood two days in a row is all.

No, the individual releases.

I'm at home and mulling over calling in sick. I don't necessarily feel uber-sick, I just feel exhausted, weak, and burned out. What say you, cock force? Is today a PTO day?

Also, as of last night, Chicago flight and accommodations are taken care of.

I'm at home and mulling over calling in sick. I don't necessarily feel uber-sick, I just feel exhausted, weak, and burned out. What say you, cock force? Is today a PTO day?

Funny you say this. I've been pondering over doing this myself over the last couple of weeks.

I have to take 12 more days off before the end of the year or else I lose them.

Sick day taken. Too bad I've been awake mulling it over so long that I'm not sure if I'm tired enough to fall back asleep now. Where there's a will, there's a way.

I'm only using a few in Sept. since the shows are over weekends. Figure I'll probably try to save at least a week or so for the holidays.

I'm only using a few in Sept. since the shows are over weekends. Figure I'll probably try to save at least a week or so for the holidays.

I'm taking Monday and Tuesday off for the Sunday and Monday shows at Foxboro, so not too bad.

Although the fall is my favorite time of year, so I'll probably take a few extra here and there anyway.

I'm taking Monday and Tuesday off for the Sunday and Monday shows at Foxboro, so not too bad.

Although the fall is my favorite time of year, so I'll probably take a few extra here and there anyway.

As that scoundrel Will Sheff says in that evil song 'Red', "Fall is my favorite season".

I approve of occasional "sick" days. Or, as I* like to call them, "mental health days." My boss approves of them as well, so that makes it even better, since I don't feel guilty about doing it.

*me and, like, a bazillion other people

Back
Top Bottom