Shuttlecock XXIV: Making the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRiEY_OYpr0

you can have this on mute for all I care - it still looks fucking cool - I don't care who you are.

You wouldn't be saying that if you knew who I was! But yeah, it does look cool.I don't know if I'd wany my view blocked for 2 hours though.

We're on terra firma when dealing with nonsense. When shit gets real, we might not be at our best.

I'm ok in high pressure situations. I usually STFU and stare at unrelated shit. Works for me.

Git Ur Bootz On is still one of my least favorite songs on the album. The "let me in the sound" part is good though.

And which show are they saving Drowning Man for?

If you don't like this setlist, you're a fucking idiot:

1. Breathe
2. No Line On The Horizon
3. Get On Your Boots
4. Magnificent
5. Beautiful Day / London Bridge Is Falling Down (snippet)
6. Until The End Of The World / Break On Through (snippet)
7. New Year's Day
8. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / Stand By Me (snippet)
9. Stay (Faraway, So Close!)
10. Unknown Caller
11. The Unforgettable Fire
12. City Of Blinding Lights
13. Vertigo
14. Crazy Tonight
15. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Get Up Stand Up (snippet)
16. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
17. MLK
18. Walk On
19. Where The Streets Have No Name
20. One
21. Bad / Fool To Cry (snippet) / 40 (snippet)

Encore(s):
22. Ultra Violet (Light My Way)
23. With Or Without You
24. Moment of Surrender

There are like 2 or 3 songs I could do without, but still, great stuff.

I wonder if Electrical Storm is well and truly gone?

Nice to see that other song (the one whose title is the opposite of good) make a comeback.

I think the only thing I would change, without getting into the old "why can't they drop blah blah blah" whine, is that I'd like another song or two in the encore. And maybe a more uptempo song in the encore. I like to leave concerts on a rockin' note.

But still - it'll be great, and I can't wait to see two of the three songs in that encore in person.

Edit: BWA HA HA HAAAAAA!

Picture1.png

too many of those on interference. that's a really solid show and would be fucking excellent in person.

Hell yeah. I think it had all of Pfan's Fantastic Four in there, too.

I wonder if Electrical Storm is well and truly gone?

Nice to see that other song (the one whose title is the opposite of good) make a comeback.

I think the only thing I would change, without getting into the old "why can't they drop blah blah blah" whine, is that I'd like another song or two in the encore. And maybe a more uptempo song in the encore. I like to leave concerts on a rockin' note.

But still - it'll be great, and I can't wait to see two of the three songs in that encore in person.

Edit: BWA HA HA HAAAAAA!

If "Electrical Storm" is gone, then the bridge train trolls won't have anything to bitch about.

I'm with you on the encore, but I think those three tracks are pretty solid. "Mysterious Ways" would fit like a glove in there.

I'm glad that snippets are reported so I could see something as insanely awesome as that man-pear.

Back
Top Bottom