Shuttlecock XXIII: Shit Pants, Move to Trash

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LMP

Blue Crack Supplier
petervelvetbyardflyhigh.jpg

Yet, each forum, chat room or other online community seems to have a person or people who just don't fit in. It's not that they are necessarily horrible people, they're just the square trying to fit into the triangle hole. They get ridiculed constantly.
Now you may figure this is no different than the picked-on nerd in high school, but unlike that kid always getting squished into a locker, these people are free to leave the website at any time.
But they never do.

^ that.

Yet, each forum, chat room or other online community seems to have a person or people who just don't fit in. It's not that they are necessarily horrible people, they're just the square trying to fit into the triangle hole. They get ridiculed constantly.
Now you may figure this is no different than the picked-on nerd in high school, but unlike that kid always getting squished into a locker, these people are free to leave the website at any time.
But they never do.

^ that.

It's not a disorder, I just like it here.

If taken to an extreme, it can even turn into Online Erotic Humiliation where the abuse turns into sexual arousal. So the next time you tell someone to go fuck themselves, you might have just given them the material to do so.

I've been trying to explain this shit to Sicy for years. I'm actually providing a service on this site.

And while it only affects around six percent of people in real life, on the Internet you run into one of these in almost every comment section. And nothing sets them off like a mild hit to their ego:
IED Guy: Hey guys I made this Photoshop, can I get some constructive criticism?
Normal poster: You might want to cut six or seven of the lens flares.
IED Guy: FUCK YOU YOU COMMUNIST FUCKTARD. I HAVE WON AWARDS FOR MY WORK WHILE YOU WERE BUSY JERKING OFF IN YOUR PARENTS BASEMENT AND PLAYING DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS-

(This continues for 2,000 words or so).

Now we're in the realm of the real Demolition Man-type solutions. Want to know how bad Microsoft wants to control the trolls on Xbox Live? They've patented a real-time voice censoring program. Yeah. You curse into your headset and it bleeps it in real time. How does it know the difference between "The cock crows at midnight" and "My cock grows at midnight"? With technology. Don't question it.

Why, cause I'm a black man in America?
Text is not likely to be stupid.

I hope you die in a hail storm of molten kittens.
The hear the lamentations of their women.

Looks like the filter got the last one right. I'm unimpressed thus far. Or maybe it simply senses my brilliance and knows better than to call me Liz - or tell me I'm stupid.

I think I am the only person around here who doesn't mind cool weather... people are all bitching because it's not hot and humid, I have no idea why.

I similarly have never understood people who live in Northern Utah and then complain all winter long about snow and cold. Their license plate reads "Greatest Snow On Earth", and they act as if they're shocked when it snows.

That said, I still complain all summer long about the sun being a huge douche and making everything hot all the time.

i would just like to say going from winter to summer is a much bigger shock to my system than going from summer to winter. i wonder why. (actually i know, it's because i'm a freak of nature and it has to be near freezing for me to be cold. but i digress.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom