Shuttlecock XXIII: Shit Pants, Move to Trash

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NSW goes to Syracuse tomorrow to FINALLY meet his new born twin nieces.

I cannot wait to make my debut as an Uncle!

:)

Try to avoid dressing one of them up as a Bene Gesserit.

I leave Saturday morning for the Jersey shore, where I will be for a week, sans Internet access. You'll all miss me, I'm sure.

Bring me the head of Lance Garcia.

martha, did you end up booking a hotel close to McCaw? Or are you staying in one of the neighborhoods you'd PMd me about?

McCaw is nice - I've seen REM there, the annual production of The Nutcracker, and then a work event that was held the day of one of the Vertigo shows. My friends and I up in the balcony kept hoping the CEO would bring out a surprise appearance by his best bud Bono, but nope.

Oh cool! That's convenient. Aurora Ave makes it pretty easy to get to all sorts of places in Seattle.

Never, ever take an autistic to an amusement park who cannot wait in line unless you want to get pinched, scratched, headbanged, kicked, and bitten.

Next time he's waiting in the car.

Of course.

Yesterday was hell. And the biggest waste of $150 ever. Lagoon sucks, right, Scumbo?

Ooh, awesome. Good luck and remember to tell us what your score was, if you keep score.

I don't think I will keep score. I'm worried about embarrassing myself, so I'll just be very conservative and just learn as I go. And have fun.
Cool, that's the way to go. :up:

Don't worry, I have someone who does that for me already.

You have your own personal ball-washer? Lewis Black has spoken of these, but I didn't think they really existed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom