Shuttlecock XXII: Adam is British

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every video of Ultraviolet so far ... the mic they drop down for Bono is like two inches too high, and he has to struggle a little bit to sing everything.

Every video of Ultraviolet so far ... the mic they drop down for Bono is like two inches too high, and he has to struggle a little bit to sing everything.

Bono's height complex strikes again.

I just watched the new video. Eh.

I dislike the animation - the giant eyes freak me out. And not that I need to have videos be literal translations of the lyrics, but what the hell did that have to do with anything?

Good for them for doing something different, though. I guess.

I liked it. Anything without them playing instruments that avoids references to Africa or charity or kneeling is awesome.

I like most of their performance videos, because ... well, if I wanted to just listen to my favorite band, I'd play the album. So I like to watch my favorite band on my television as well.

Not to say I don't like any artistic videos, I just don't have a problem with U2's performance-themed videos.

can't ever get enough of that...

bd9519abbaa85b16858b126f080b0d8c_full.jpg

or
http://img.mobypicture.com/bd9519abbaa85b16858b126f080b0d8c_full.jpg
(if it doesn't appear)

Would it help make the jokes flow more smoothly if I add this?

My god, it's huge! I hope I don't scream and flee for my life when I see it in person!

I'm wondering what Bad segues into but I don't want to know Bad enough to go looking for the answer.

Until the End of the World sounds as good as it's ever been. Bono brought it on that outro, which he's been pretty weak on lately.

BREAK ON THROUGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom