Shuttlecock XXII: Adam is British

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are yanking my chain, right? I'm talking about the plain old, album version of Magnificent.

Second verse, second chorus, AWESOME CHORD, BIG OL' BONO SHOUT "MAGNIFICENT" and into the instrumental break.

Sorry to interrupt the Cage gushing, but I must say this, just because.

I am completely and utterly in love with that bit in Magnificent after the second chorus when there's that great new chord from the Edge and then Bono just belts out the title.

God, that's awesome.

Carry on.

I re-read this and now I see you were not referring to a Live version. Sorry!

:)

I still have not heard any audio from any of the shows. I WILL NOT CAVE! I may end up caving before Chicago.

Just the pre-show appearances (Last night I watched the DVD I just burned of the pro-shot Somerville show - yaaaaaay)

Although last night I dreamed about going to a show, and in my dream I heard the remix version of Crazy Tonight. ... although I've only seen/heard a bit of video from the first show, so I guess it was just what my mind assumed the Crazy Tonight remix would sound like. ;)

Wouldn't that constitute fraud, and therefore you could get an annullment? :hmm:

I hear chatter that ze boyz have rehearsed Bad and UTEOTW.

I am pleased.

This is from a review of the first Amsterdam show that's up on U2tours.com. It made me laugh:

I went with my girlfriend, Polly, she also loved the show. Her favorite U2 song is "Twilight," so she's a little pissed the band didn't play it (I had to explain to her that they haven't played some songs in over 28 years).

He was just confused - Polly clearly meant that she really only knows Pride and Beautiful Day and is a huge fan of the book/movie Twilight.

The article also failed to mention that they were about to leave for a trip to Forks, Washington so she could tour the town where the movie was made.

And it also does not include her direct quote: "EDWARD AND BELLA HAVE TRUE SPARKLY LOVE!!!!1111!!!!11!eleven~!!"

He was just confused - Polly clearly meant that she really only knows Pride and Beautiful Day and is a huge fan of the book/movie Twilight.

The article also failed to mention that they were about to leave for a trip to Forks, Washington so she could tour the town where the movie was made.

And it also does not include her direct quote: "EDWARD AND BELLA HAVE TRUE SPARKLY LOVE!!!!1111!!!!11!eleven~!!"

:barf:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom