Shuttlecock XXII: Adam is British

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hmm: I couldn't say.

Do you usually ask for ID from your hookers, BoMac?

Of course.

ETA: That might sound snarkier than I intended. I just didn't know what else to say. I don't know the whole Lance's Mom thing... :reject:

I just watched the Crazy Tonight video for the first time and I have no idea what was going on in it. If there was a plot there, I couldn't find it. Wouldn't be the first time I've lost the plot, though.

I didn't know there was one until I was most of the way through it. Had to rewatch to realize it all tied together.

I still have never been to Denver (other than the airport, which is out in the middle of nowhere) or Red Rocks, and I've lived in Utah for most of my life. I really need to go sometime. Regardless, you at least got some slight taste of how Reggo and I have to live our lives in the mountains of Utah. :wink:

I still have never been to Denver (other than the airport, which is out in the middle of nowhere) or Red Rocks, and I've lived in Utah for most of my life. I really need to go sometime. Regardless, you at least got some slight taste of how Reggo and I have to live our lives in the mountains of Utah. :wink:

You have it worse down in Happy Valley. :wink:

That definitely does not compute. It also sounds like something my iPod would play on random, though.

The 2.

Heh.

I started reading U2 At the End of the World again. I've read it twice before, but haven't read it in probably five or six years. It felt right to start it again. It's great to read whilst listening to The 2.

Such a fun book.

"The Female Version of GAF" comes to mind.

Deal with it, drunky.

Despite all my ball busting about him being an alcoholic, he's a good guy. You certainly could have been compared to far worse of people. At least GAF isn't Canadian!

Deal with it, drunky.

Despite all my ball busting about him being an alcoholic, he's a good guy. You certainly could have been compared to far worse of people. At least GAF isn't Canadian!

This is true. I'm just still mad that I don't have anything to tease you back with. Oh, wait. Yes, I do. You live in Provo.
haha.jpg

I've been to Provo. I drove from Seattle straight through to Provo in one day a few years ago. It was quite the haul.

But I tell you, that dinner my then-boyfriend and I mowed down at Olive Garden by our hotel at 10:00 that night was the best dinner ever, after 14 hours in the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom