Shuttlecock XXI: Choking the Listeners With Our Good Time Smell

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Damn. Somone whose blog I follow said that at one of the shows they got on the outer rail (or at least very close to it) coming in an hour or so before the show. :grumpy:

Damn her lies!

Hey, I could be very wrong here. I just know that I got to Paris and Milan an hour or so before and the rail would have been mission impossible.

Now NSW comes back.

We missed you when the Yankees were sucking out early on. Too bad they are only three games back now.

Oh well, good to see you again anyway.

Good to see you as well. Yanks will be the wildcard team and lose in the ALDS to Anaheim as you trounce Detroit/Minn/Sox.

Hey, I could be very wrong here. I just know that I got to Paris and Milan an hour or so before and the rail would have been mission impossible.

This is new information to process in the two months between now and Chicago. I'll try to avoid stressing out about it until the day of the show. :wink:

Yeah, I was actually going to say don't count out the Devil Rays just yet.

Also, if someone wants to come over here and help me organize my life that would be just great. Thanks.

Well, for your sake if nothing else, I hope you're able to attend the shows. I'll buy the 2 tickets from you for the Sunday shows if necessary, but hopefully you will stop being a fucking pansy and just attend.

Me too. I'll try to improve on the pansy front.

what's French for douchebag?

Le Douchebag?

I heard that Germans douche daily.

So I'm getting on a plane at noon tomorrow to go to a cousin's wedding in Denver.

u2popmofo prediction: GAF will make the phrase "Rocky Mountain High" a reality. If you had more time, I'd tell you to get your ass to the Colorado border and we can go blow some stuff up, but I assume you'll be busy and I'm going camping this weekend.

You know what is one of the best parts of this 6 day trip to Denver? I'll be getting a break from the internet. Jesus H. Chrizmo, I spend WAY too much time on this god damn computer.

does anyone else have pictures of U2 on this site other than BonoFox1? :crack: Or does she have some sort of weird PLEBA- publishing right or something?

I'm guessing she's just grabbing them from wherever and taking the time to upload them to share here.

There's just the one thread in PLEBA, and I think she's just kind of taken it upon herself to post pictures.

There have been some really great shots, moreso the good ones than the usual fan-shot blurry ones, so it's been pretty cool.

I'm still sadly not 100% sure if I will even be able to go work wise, which I've been avoiding bringing up, but yeah, there's that.

Wtf?! You gotta lay down the law at work. My Pres. tried to mess with my U2 plans in Chicago and I laid the fucking law down .... respectfully but firmly.

u2popmofo, I will be a sad panda if you can't come. Make it happen. Bitch-slap your boss or something.

mofo, you want this on your conscience?

sadpanda%5B2%5D.jpg

I think it would do me some good if my internet connection suddenly disappeared. I need something to force me off the internet, as I am apparently incapable of doing it myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom