Shuttlecock XX: ((Show Spoiler))

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I recall, the site got quite slow back at the first night of Vertigo in SD. I don't remember any crashes, though.
I was talking about that live feed site pfan posted, hopefully Interference won't crash :pray:

I bought one t-shirt and an overpriced hoodie that was completely stretched out and ruined the first time I wore it in even the slightest of snow. :huh:

Dude that sucks :down: I only buy the T-Shirts and programs - because I have a problem :reject:

Even the poster is ugly. Who'd they hire do to merchandise, the company I work for even makes higher quality swag crap than that. :huh:

I've never bought anything at a concert. When I saw The Who, the guy I went with bought me a program, though. But at both the Springsteen shows I went to I didn't buy a thing.

Even the poster is ugly. Who'd they hire do to merchandise, the company I work for even makes higher quality swag crap than that. :huh:

debbie.gif

Where was that seat actually located? Why couldn't they see much? Some of us have major fears about this because of seating locations we've purchased. Please explain.

I don't remember that actress from The Wrestler at all. :shrug:

....that may have had something to do with Tomei being naked through the whole film..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom